Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hottest Randomer in UCD

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

I was sitting reading a book in those chairs near the Arts cafe in the Arts block when this absolutely stunning blonde sat down beside me. I caught her making eye contact while I was reading my book and I was racking my brains trying to think of something to say to her to break the ice. But I couldn't think of anything. I was paralysed by her attractiveness. After a few minutes of complete silence, she got up and went away. When she had gone, I finally thought of the perfect thing to have said to her. It would have been great...

"Hi."

Why do you always think of the best things after the moment has passed? (sigh)

Helloooo, read my blackadder sig!!you're just like hugh laurie mr nice guy.:)
    Wow, id love it if somone sent me a note in the library like that-it takes such guts and would keep me happy for weeks! How could anyone be so mean as to say no outright-i just dont understand! There is a girl in the su shop who is very pretty-she has curly black hair and looks quite sweet and nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

panda100 wrote:
    Helloooo, read my blackadder sig!!you're just like hugh laurie mr nice guy.:)

A sig that tells it like it is.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭TheVan

Its ok, Hullaballoo (or however you spell your name!), just say it was me next time! We know how much dignity i have left!

Also I'm pretty sure SU shop girl is 3rd TP, not certain of the year but def TP....know someone who knows her fairly well!

I second Hullaballoo and Besty's randomers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Vic Mackey

theirs a girl in 1st year philosophy who is gorgeous. she has black curly hair, iv seen her in politics aswell, iv never got talking to her, it doesnt help that im hardly ever in tho!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 575 ✭✭✭JustCoz

There's a gorgeous guy who I keep seeing around the Arts block whenever I'm there. he's tall with dark hair but I can't look directly at him when i walk past coz he's way too good looking! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

JustCoz wrote:
    There's a gorgeous guy who I keep seeing around the Arts block whenever I'm there. he's tall with dark hair but I can't look directly at him when i walk past coz he's way too good looking! :D

Thats me :v:

Oh on another point.... that hot psychology 1st year . I was standing in the RDS having a smoke and she was smoking infront of me. And she was looking at me and then looking away fairly fast when I looked at her. After studying social psychology for 5 hours i figured "hey hey" . Then I looked down to stand on my smoke and realised both my fly and the button of my pants were undone.

In true Grimes style.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

TheVan wrote:
    Its ok, Hullaballoo (or however you spell your name!), just say it was me next time! We know how much dignity i have left!

Also I'm pretty sure SU shop girl is 3rd TP, not certain of the year but def TP....know someone who knows her fairly well!

I second Hullaballoo and Besty's randomers!

Us TP's are a hot-looking bunch alright... ;)

Grimes wrote:
    Oh on another point.... that hot psychology 1st year . I was standing in the RDS having a smoke and she was smoking infront of me. And she was looking at me and then looking away fairly fast when I looked at her. After studying social psychology for 5 hours i figured "hey hey" . Then I looked down to stand on my smoke and realised both my fly and the button of my pants were undone.

In true Grimes style.

classic :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 575 ✭✭✭JustCoz

Grimes wrote:
    Thats me :v:

Maybe we should meet up sometime....;)
    Grimes wrote:

That's fairly embarrassing alright!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Cannibal Ox

theirs a girl in 1st year philosophy who is gorgeous. she has black curly hair, iv seen her in politics aswell, iv never got talking to her, it doesnt help that im hardly ever in tho!
    Second that...if it's who I'm thinking of. I'm not in politics much either, I'm so screwed for tomorrow it's not even funny.

Some of the smokers around the Arts block are pretty hot too.
    :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

LOL this thread is funnier then any after hours/humour thread :D

JustCoz wrote:
    Maybe we should meet up sometime....;)

Is it me? Because that would be really flattering if it were. Im not that tall though :( Well Depends on your definition of tall compared to say.... an upright monkey

PS:well like a small capuchin but not like a gorilla or nothing.
    PPS:google it

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Man, monkeys have it sweet.
    They can masturbate with their own feet.

Sangre wrote:
    Man, monkeys have it sweet.
    They can masturbate with their own feet.

While they eat?
    Man thats neat!
    Whats the meat?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Thats disgusting. Grow up Grimes.

Sangre wrote:
    Thats disgusting. Grow up Grimes.

It's been edited. What did it say?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

he added the last line i think. being poetic :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Font22

isnt this a great thread altogether!

there is some guy that always in the library. he's from the country cause i heard him talking once and he's always with a girl that wears glasses. i think he's only gorgeous.
    made a bit of eye contact with him there the other day as i was exiting the library most elegantly (thats a lie, my bag got stuck in the steel bar things and i looked like a right eejit trying to wrestle my way out). o the indignity of it all! its down hill from here.........i can tell.

Font22 wrote:
    isnt this a great thread altogether!

there is some guy that always in the library. he's from the country cause i heard him talking once and he's always with a girl that wears glasses. i think he's only gorgeous.
    made a bit of eye contact with him there the other day as i was exiting the library most elegantly (thats a lie, my bag got stuck in the steel bar things and i looked like a right eejit trying to wrestle my way out). o the indignity of it all! its down hill from here.........i can tell.

ah those steel bar thingymajigs-i always get stuck on them!!i think librocop controls it on purpose to have a good laff at me trying to wrestle my bag free

librocop was alseep on the job the other day

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭randombassist

Grimes wrote:
    librocop was alseep on the job the other day

That guy certainly wouldn't make the hot randomer list...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

I think I have a crush on just about everyone I meet...
    It's become the subject of a number of court injunctions...

*wanders off muttering and slobbering and rubbing his thighs...*

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Ah, poor auld Boneless.

The curly-haired girl in the SU shop is LOVELY. She's one of the nicest people ever, I've sort of known her since first year. She also works in the Student Travel Card place, as does her boyfriend.

I keep forgetting all the attractive people around the place. They're not really that interesting unless you've talked to them, and most of the time they're horribly disappointing. Plus, by that stage they're not randomers anymore really. Although there was that one really hot girl who was doing Psychology when I was in first year...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

good thread:v: :v:

Hot guy in centra made my roll for me, put in chicken when i'm a veggie but thats besides the point.... he was hot!!!!

Few good lookers in the library the other week...
    Some seriously HOT invigialtors at the deb&bio psych exam...managed to drool all over paper [not really] [o ok yes really]

Have to say UCD is full of hot randomers....

and on a side note its been 4days since i've been on boards due to a virus on PC [...unclean unclean] Anybody miss me?

Scraggs wrote:
    and on a side note its been 4days since i've been on boards due to a virus on PC [...unclean unclean] Anybody miss me?

I missed you Crags, Gregs, whatever your name is...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

hah
    *goes back to AH and removes MNG from would like to meet list....

Scraggs wrote:
    hah
    *goes back to AH and removes MNG from would like to meet list....

Calm down Scrubs.:D

Calm down Scrubs.:D

Private Joke?

Scrubs is right, very hot invigulators (is that how its spelt?) One even bent over on the desk beside me.

Im such a pervert

Grimes wrote:
    Private Joke?

Scrubs is right, very hot invigulators (is that how its spelt?) One even bent over on the desk beside me.

Im such a pervert

Irlrobins is an invigilator.....is there something your trying to tell us grimes??

• Advertisement

iRL Are you tall, blonde? Fond of halterneck tops and tight... tight pants and enjoy bedning forward to show your beautiful beautiful boobies.

God I hope so

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement