Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hottest Randomer in UCD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Nope, nothing on my chest but hair. I'm a bloke.

You're confusing me with Panda.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭Rnger

miss world

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Rnger wrote:
    miss world

she's not a randomer-you know her name! There was a guy who used to worked in the centre/forum bar who was really cute-think it was bout two year sago now that he worked there-hunky dory

• Closed Accounts Posts: 575 ✭✭✭JustCoz

There are so many good looking people in UCD but does it ever annoy anyone that you never get the chance to talk to them? I see good looking guys walking around all the time but it's not like you'd ever get to know them. Plus if you tried to strike up a conversation they might just think you're really odd.....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

JustCoz wrote:
    There are so many good looking people in UCD but does it ever annoy anyone that you never get the chance to talk to them?

so very true and yes!
    I see good looking guys walking around all the time but it's not like you'd ever get to know them...........

yep.*sighs

someone mentioned bars which reminded me theres a really hot glass collector in Sbar think he's from laois...super hot really friendly....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

Scraggs wrote:
    someone mentioned bars which reminded me theres a really hot glass collector in Sbar think he's from laois...super hot really friendly....

Ha I know the guy you're talking about...he's in my class...maybe I'll refer him to this post...:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

omg scarleh...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭*Angel*

For me it'd have to be a guy that I see the odd time on the top floor library.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

That could be me too. I got lost up there once. Was there for ages. Nice Views though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

Who's the hottest randomer around UCD

It's not a randomer if you know this persons name or have had any conversation with them apart from the old "That'll be 1.30 please, thank you" etc...

I reckon theres a girl in the SU library shop with long brown hair who gets my vote - shes only a new addition id say...
    if you mean the small brunette who works in the library shop, i'd have to agree....she is an absolute fox

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 575 ✭✭✭JustCoz

Grimes wrote:
    That could be me too. I got lost up there once. Was there for ages. Nice Views though

Ok so should we conclude ladies that any good looking guy we see in UCD has to be Grimes!

Saves Time :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭solace

Most of the girls in 2nd year English :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Font22

just coz is the hottest randomer in UCD

Shes not a randomer.. By the way arn't you both "Shes"?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Font22

so?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭LovelyHurling

Giggles

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Anto and Moe

I wanna go to UCD.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

Is this place the stalkers guild or something?

yeah it is kinda. Join us wont you

• Advertisement

Shrimp wrote:
    Is this place the stalkers guild or something?

Hey get your facts right... its not stalking until we park outside foxy SU girls apartment and/ or attempt to smell her hair... so there!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I wanna go to UCD.
    Hey Anthony, think I know you.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

Do u no Mo doh?

Say that really fast 10 times!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

solace wrote:
    Most of the girls in 2nd year English :)

*smiles gleefully*

hottest randomer has to be the guy i was sitting beside in daedalus the day before christmas holidays. he turned to me at one stage and said 'hey can you still print to a different room on this new system?' and I said 'huh um ha eh homina homina..'

Grimes wrote:
    Say that really fast 10 times!

Do u no Mo doh?
    Do u no Mo doh?
    Do u no Mo doh?
    Do u no Mo doh?
    Do u no Mo doh?
    Do u no Mo doh?
    Do u no Mo doh?
    Do u no Mo doh?
    Do u no Mo doh?
    Do u no Mo doh?
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

elmyra wrote:
    *smiles gleefully*

hottest randomer has to be the guy i was sitting beside in daedalus the day before christmas holidays. he turned to me at one stage and said 'hey can you still print to a different room on this new system?' and I said 'huh um ha eh homina homina..'

No doubt it was Grimes.:rolleyes: ;)

No doubt it was Grimes.:rolleyes: ;)

Actually that wasnt me

.....smartass

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Dammit

Red Alert wrote:
    I must ask some of my SU shop contacts about this person.

I mean the girl with the straight hair, although there's another girl with curly hair - is that who some of you guys are referring?

The girl with the curly hair is definately the hottest randommer in UCD. She's disgustingly beautiful!!! She's got a really nice smile and she's also got the nicest eyes I've ever seen, the kind that no matter how much you try, you can't stop looking at them. She also seems really nice, not that I know her. Do i sound like a stalker?:confused:

• Advertisement

Dammit wrote:
    Do i sound like a stalker?:confused:

Yes, but Im sure she'd see that we're all just nice boys who are only interested in one thing... (getting to know her personalities of course!!)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement