Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hottest Randomer in UCD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

cant wait to go to SU shop now and check out what the fuss is about!
    Wonder does she ever read boards?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

I really really hope not for the sake of those who posted up their pics:D but I'd say she'd be really cool about it and just be flattered instead of being deeply concerned:o

no, sorry mate dnt think so... in fact i can see the pics being printed out then posted up behind shop counter under the heading 'Trade Withdrawn'
    sorry lads [stalkers guild] its centra for ye :v:

I have a cunning plan...
    smythe_disguise.jpg:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭LovelyHurling

I think our pics have gone that thread died months ago.

Of course, drooling while she asks "is that all" might be a clue....

EDIT: Humbert I redckon shed rather serve her stalkers than serve Osama!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭solace

elmyra wrote:
    *smiles gleefully*

Aha! Presumably, that's a "I'm one of those girls" smile so howdoo. I must actually GO to that English class next semester...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭daRobot

hottest one is yer one who wears a lot of fake tan I see all the time in the arts block

Is that the short blonde girl, I saw her on the number ten before, and see her loads in random places, shes quite ding dong but shes no foxy brown haired girl imo

aaah the arts girl who wears the fake tan, I think I know her:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

solace wrote:
    Aha! Presumably, that's a "I'm one of those girls" smile so howdoo. I must actually GO to that English class next semester...

hideho neighbourini. Have definite plans for going next semester myself, I'll be the one looking terribly out of my depth after skivving for the past four months...

• Advertisement

elmyra wrote:
    hideho neighbourini. Have definite plans for going next semester myself, I'll be the one looking terribly out of my depth after skivving for the past four months...

Indeed... I'll be the one that tried to make the class but "didn't quite make it"...:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

solace wrote:
    Indeed... I'll be the one that tried to make the class but "didn't quite make it"...:rolleyes:

feeling totally freaked out...just clicked your profile... i spoke to you before on oxegen... we were both in IS in first year. christ this feels like web stalkerism. Promise I didn't know!!

elmyra wrote:
    feeling totally freaked out...just clicked your profile... i spoke to you before on oxegen... we were both in IS in first year. christ this feels like web stalkerism. Promise I didn't know!!

*blink* Really? That's...pretty random :p Well, hello again :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Random Hero

Dammit wrote:
    The girl with the curly hair is definately the hottest randommer in UCD. She's disgustingly beautiful!!! She's got a really nice smile and she's also got the nicest eyes I've ever seen, the kind that no matter how much you try, you can't stop looking at them. She also seems really nice, not that I know her. Do i sound like a stalker?:confused:

Yeah that's probably Dance Commanders sister. you know the guy with the kinda skinhead and a really menacing stare? his sister. Probably

I've never once seen her 'working'...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Random Hero

oh she... "works".... Cuts the barcodes off newspapers n stuff and usually works bhind the till. Jason Byrne asked her "is he you're boyfriend?" referring to me to which she replied "God no!" that and he called me Jesus bout 50 times.

Hang on are you talking about the foxy girl or the blonde girl now? Id say she just reacted like that cos she thought he was going to ask yee to shift or something... well - ya never know with those comedian fellas. I wonder if theres anyone in UCD foxier than SU Girl.

Nah, Caoimhe's not blonde. Curly dark brown hair... that is if she IS SU girl...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

here is thast rosanna davidson on the ssf donate thingy at the top of the page?

Oh you'd know SU girl. there's no mistaking her... i wouldnt have called her hair curly well it's not exactly affro style curly its just curly as in you know less than avg kinda amount of curls. Not explaining this very well. Im not even worried ppl are building her up too much, in fact I still think she s betterlooking than this thread would even suggest!Lets hope shes still working...

Dont think thats Rosanna Davidson up on top. Btw has anyone ever seen her around college?I thinks ehs doing arts or commerce... I havent seen her but then again I probably havent been looking out or was expecting to see a flock of beautiful pink flamingos dancing around her steps or whatever. Actually she isnt the most goodlooking girl in UCD come to think of it... SU girl could take her easy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Oh you'd know SU girl. there's no mistaking her... i wouldnt have called her hair curly well it's not exactly affro style curly its just curly as in you know less than avg kinda amount of curls. Not explaining this very well. Im not even worried ppl are building her up too much, in fact I still think she s betterlooking than this thread would even suggest!Lets hope shes still working...

Dont think thats Rosanna Davidson up on top. Btw has anyone ever seen her around college?I thinks ehs doing arts or commerce... I havent seen her but then again I probably havent been looking out or was expecting to see a flock of beautiful pink flamingos dancing around her steps or whatever. Actually she isnt the most goodlooking girl in UCD come to think of it... SU girl could take her easy

much prefer your monkeys and donkey sig

Dont think thats Rosanna Davidson up on top. Btw has anyone ever seen her around college?I thinks ehs doing arts or commerce...

yeah i've seen her loads of times... every thursday at around 5 in the arts block and a couple of times randomly in quinn. also once she sat beside me in the restaurant. shes not as pretty in real life way too much make up.. still is very good looking tho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Hmmm, I thought she finished her course last year. Would she be doing a postgrad?

panda100 wrote:
    much prefer your monkeys and donkey sig

Mods gave out to me when I went to far with one about horny goats fornicating... so im being good! Imagine being in a lecture with her... what do they call her - rosanna, miss world, your majesty etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

rosanna, miss world, your majesty etc?

Dull whore?

Grimes wrote:
    Dull whore?

now grimes, although your dress was beautiful you just weren't what the judges were looking for.... this time:D

now grimes, although your dress was beautiful you just weren't what the judges were looking for.... this time:D

They wanted me to shave for the swimsuit comp..SHAVE. If they dont like my hairy böllöcks thats their problem but I still deserved to win

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

Scraggs wrote:
    shes not as pretty in real life way too much make up

you definately would though...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭daRobot

humbert wrote:
    aaah the arts girl who wears the fake tan, I think I know her:rolleyes:

Cool, glad someone else has spotted her.

She says 'oh my god' a lot aswell.

It seems to be when I walk by?Maybe she worships me.........

• Advertisement

One sees here hanging around the wall now and again. Shes freakishly tall

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement