Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lol cheater gets owned

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

I hate stupid people so much :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

i love his attempts to cover it up. professional work that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Irishpimpdude

Haha i bet he feels sick :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

he didnt get owned

he owned himself

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

nice photoshopping abilities though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Ballboy

Why did he even bother postin it up in the first place??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

what was the hack? the ability to see all the enemies on the map?

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Ballboy

ye ov course u can see the uav on the map which was well away from the rest of the players on the map!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Deckspanda

Omg ! lmao ;)

But sure what do you expect from a game that tempts so many on the installation of the game when it comes with cheats . Really gets right up there :mad:

P: 1st post here , so hopfuly i didnt break many rules :confused:

:cool:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Just your sig, which I would change to within the Guidelines before you feel the wrath of Sigpo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

Could some one who has seen that picture explain what is wrong with it. When I looked the guy had blanked out parts of the pic so I cant see what he did.

The people on that forum got really worked up over some guy cheating, like they took it real personal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Sudsy

lol that pic is so funy, i think my baby brother would have dont better with a marker on the pc screen!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Could some one who has seen that picture explain what is wrong with it. When I looked the guy had blanked out parts of the pic so I cant see what he did.

The people on that forum got really worked up over some guy cheating, like they took it real personal.

Well, if you look at the third post in the linked thread, it shows the original picture posted, before the guy edited it. Clearly showing all the enemies on the map.

I would get worked up over it as well.

Advertisement