Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small light sleeping bags

Options
  • 12-01-2006 5:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭

Hello,
    Im buying a good sleeping bag for a mate who Im going away travelling for 18 months, We will be going to Aisa+NZ and then South america (peru/bolivia) and I basically want to get the smallest lightest bag for our needs without going too mad on price (<€150).

If you could point me in the right direction for makes and types (3/4 season?) (synthetic/Down?) It would be great.

thanks
    Sean.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭neilled

What time of year will you be going?

And in what order? If i have that info i may be in a better postion to advise you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

I went ahead and got a northface scorpio. its about 600 grams and packs tiny, plus a mate got 20% off cost because she is a buyer for a company in Galway.

Bargain.

Advertisement