Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vegetarian/Non-Vegetarian Cross-Breeding

Options
  • 12-01-2006 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭

So you're vegetarian, a happy-go-lucky guy at peace with the world in general. Especially dogs and cats and so on, and you also invented an artificial fur which looks exactly like the real thing - and you're quite the hero! And one day, you start dating a lovely girl with a smile like an upside down hill with the sun setting behind it.

Unfortunately, this lady in question has a rather unusual fetish! She gets her kicks out of eating five or six large donor kebabs in a row and then finishing the job by giving you a big kiss.

So: do you make out with that turkish lamb gravy? Or another option?!?!

There's actually a serious question here, but I got carried away. I'm sure you can work out what it is, because I can't type it now.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

shroomfox wrote:
    So you're vegetarian, a happy-go-lucky guy at peace with the world in general. Especially dogs and cats and so on, and you also invented an artificial fur which looks exactly like the real thing - and you're quite the hero! And one day, you start dating a lovely girl with a smile like an upside down hill with the sun setting behind it.

Unfortunately, this lady in question has a rather unusual fetish! She gets her kicks out of eating five or six large donor kebabs in a row and then finishing the job by giving you a big kiss.

So: do you make out with that turkish lamb gravy? Or another option?!?!

There's actually a serious question here, but I got carried away. I'm sure you can work out what it is, because I can't type it now.
    Heh, great post, made me laugh!

Personally I would give her a kiss, what's the harm. If I had a problem with her eating meat like that then I wouldn't go out with her in the first place now would I! Now that's an odd fetish, I would have to have a little chat with my gal I suppose in that case as to why she enjoyed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭3greenrizla's

each to there own,

my better half is a meat muncher.

lol

didn't mean that quite the way it sounded

:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭Gadgie

each to there own,

my better half is a meat muncher.

Lucky you. ;-)

:cool: i'm blessed :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭Kix

shroomfox wrote:
    So: do you make out with that turkish lamb gravy?

Tell the saucy* minx to brush her teeth and stand by for luvin' up. :p

Seriously though, this is the situation in my house too and I'd imagine it's a fairly common one for veggies. To my g/f's credit, she really likes my cooking and doesn't eat a lot of meat. I do all the dinner cooking so that's also a factor.

Perhaps once or twice a month she'll ask me to cook some meat for her and I don't mind obliging, although it's odd not being able to taste what you've cooked to see if you did a good/bad/indifferent job of it and I usually bombard her with questions. She also keeps a little ham and usually some sausages or rashers in the fridge to make sandwiches and for lunches. She also eats meat ocasionally when we buy take-out, etc.

She's very clued into my sensabilities and there's never any "cross-contamination" from non-veggie to veggie food. A knife used to cut a meat sandwich, for example, will always be washed before cutting a veggie one. The only thing I find a bit nasty is the "meat pan" (its one and only job) which is always disgustingly greasy after being used, something you don't get with veggie food usually.

Overall, I fell in love with the girl and it just wasn't a big deal in the grand scheme of things. :)

* Garlic and chilli

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭direbadger

I'm going to be the hardliner here (suprise suprise) and say I couldn't do it. I've never been in the situation of being in love with someone who eats meat in the years I've been veggie and I feel strongly enough about it that I think if I met a nice person who ate meat, that factor would stop me liking them enough to want to get together with them. I don't think I could stomach snogging a meat-eater at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭shroomfox

I don't think it would bother me, as long as they weren't some slob, lying on the couch, in their underwear, eating chicken wings and ribs all day, and belching, and staining my furniture with BBQ sauce. Mmmm.

I've yet to meet a girl like this anyway, so I'm probably all right.

Wouldn't asking her to brush her teeth put a bit of a dampener on the mood? You know, you turn down the lights, take off your socks, put on some Barry White or some Aphex Twin or whatever, then settle down on the setee with the girl of your dreams, touch her hair, draw closer to her...and order her to get to the bathroom.

NOW! What are you looking at me like that for?

And bring me back some soap and sandwiches.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

My feller is generally alright with kissing me if I'd had something meaty recently. Yet more innuendo.

I, however, refuse to kiss him if he's had an egg sandwich.

*shudder*

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rsynnott

I wouldn't kiss someone just after they'd eaten cheese. (Not ethical reasons, just personal extreme dislike)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭comet

shroomfox wrote:
    .....a lovely girl with a smile like an upside down hill with the sun setting behind it....

ooh i like that turn of phrase, very nice indeed.

Wrigleys Extra should do the trick!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭sportswear

well if there were bits of doner hangin out of her gob then i might pass, but otherwise.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭kestrel

my boyfriend is a carnivore-he knows i wont kiss him straight away after he has eaten meat. he doesnt mind, and im sure this girl woudlnt mind if you just explain to her that you are a veggie and dont want the taste in your mouth.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I hope for his health that he is an omnivore. :)
    I have never really em tasted meat off somebody before but in this fetish case, it would really matter what reasons she had for doing it...

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭shroomfox

comet wrote:
    ooh i like that turn of phrase, very nice indeed.

I can't take all the credit for it.

An ex of mine has a tiny castle hanging off her chin.

Advertisement