Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

What do you do First time you listen to an Album

• 12-01-2006 6:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,459 ✭✭✭

I usually listen to music while doing other stuff, such as browse the internet, or work on college projects, but the first time I listen to an album, I like to be paying full attention to the music.
    I to turn turn the lights out, light a candle, and listen to it from start to finish.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

I just switch off all the lights and put on my good headphones.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

I just put it on and keep working. Generally, if its annoying me, I'll know pretty fast..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

Depends on the artist. If it's a band I really like I'll listen to it properly the first time. But usually I'll just put it onto the playlist with everything else. Have mostly new albums on my playlist atm. Trying to get them all in at the same time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,812 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Chill. Lay back on the bed, lights out and forget about all the shiit thats goin on around me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Depends. A lot of the time I'm in college and walking about so I'll normally bung them in my discman. For special occasions I like to put on the decent stereo, set the volume up high, get a cup of tea, lie down and press play. I don't get a lot of time anymore to listen to albums in this comfy fashion. Less time and too many CDs to listen to (about 20 albums I've yet to get around to listening to!) are my main problems.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭munky

Put it on my iPod and listen to it like verything else.
    If it's good I'll listen to it more.

Advertisement