Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

slutty outfit

• 12-01-2006 7:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭sarah lk

i get slagged off over a some tarty items whats the sluttiest outfit ye have seen ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

My girlfriends best friend when she was younger wore underwear to a disco.

Beat that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

sarah lk wrote:
    i get slagged off over a some tarty items whats the sluttiest outfit ye have seen ?

Wow, what a horrible sentence :v: .

www.clubbing.ie <---- Take a look at that, i would say those are the worst iv seen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭sarah lk

yeah but what was the outfit?????????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

www.clubbing.ie <---- Take a look at that, i would say those are the worst iv seen.
    Oh God... that just soiled my pc. Those are pretty damn bad... in the town next to me you would see kids, i mean children of 14 and 15 wearing that and actually getting into pubs, disturbing to say the least.

how bad is bad?

• Advertisement

sarah lk wrote:
    how bad is bad?

May i make a quick suggestion. Try work on your grammar and basic sentence construction, you may get more of a response around here :).
    Perhaps give Teenireland.com a bash?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

sarah lk wrote:
    how bad is bad?
    Skirts that could be mistaken for belts, make-up that would leave your bed sheets looking like the Shroud of Turin and tops too flimsy to consider. Different people have different degrees of how bad things can get... some might see the sl*ttiest clothes to be quite reasonable.

some of my clothes may be tarty but not that bad!!seen some awful ones.by the way endurance man im not the best at spelling and grammar true im going to adult classes cause i didn't do all that when younger please don't knock some one like that

Fair enough :o, good luck.

what you make of white knee boots?ppl said they were slutty back in the day

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

This is quite Slutty - But hot at the same time :)

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

I personally like white knee boots, but i know a lot of people who think they are slutty

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

a lot of the stuff on there would be stuff that paople of my age group wear to discos and parties and would be considered the norm not especially slutty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

was out saturday night I seen this "thing". It was about four foot nothing in height, had white cowboy boots on, a little red mini skirt that I'm certain was just a material belt, and you know those little wrap around cardigans that you wear over a little top? well just one of those, without the litle top underneath. Her whole body was fake tanned to the last, she peroxide platnium hair, muck for makeup and looked all of 15 but it turned out she was 21. Even the lads weren't interested, only a few in the whole club were...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Liquorice

A girl in the year below once wore three belts. Not 'belts', as in short skirts and tiny boob tubes, actual belts(chunky ones albeit). Slutty, but certainly an original idea.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,440 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Lump wrote:
    This is quite Slutty - But hot at the same time :)

John

Ah she gets away with it tho... Go girl :v:

Sluttiest outfit Iv seen in real life ?? A lot of the stuff Iv seen on girls at creamfields or gods kitchen etc... Christ all mighty.. You just want to throw a blanket around them and ring them a taxi... *shudder*

yeah i wore a sexy outfit to godskitchen once lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭*Oul_Doll_Cork*

I have this top white top I got in River Island last year that is supposed to be worn over jeans... you know the type that goes down around your bum?

Anyway.. I saw this fat yoke of a thing wearing it as a dress in a club during the summer!! :eek: It was discusting you could see the cheeks of her arse but she was plastered in fake tan and had only put the tan on as far as her thighs!! It was sickening!!

I have this top white top I got in River Island last year that is supposed to be worn over jeans... you know the type that goes down around your bum?

Anyway.. I saw this fat yoke of a thing wearing it as a dress in a club during the summer!! :eek: It was discusting you could see the cheeks of her arse but she was plastered in fake tan and had only put the tan on as far as her thighs!! It was sickening!!

Awe that happened to me once... bought this gorgeous pink top.. Twas kind of a sheer baby pink top with a Diamante incrusted collar to hold it up (was sleaveless) went for dinner in the Thunder Rd Cafe with friends... Thinkin I was paris hilton sitting there and in walks a 50 year old 15 stone woman wearing the exact same top.... :eek: :v: kind of burst my bubble..

Aw that's horrible :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

I was just talkin to mates about this earlier actually.....

i remember the days of teenage discos when i used to be mortified goin with some of my friends who used to dress like complete sluts!! think jodie marsh here except on irish 14 yr olds. Thank god i wasnt confident enough at the time to wear prostitute outfits i would really be cringing now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Son Goku

Why would you bother being slutty, when you could just totally filp out and ****ing rip up the track on your awesome BMX bike!!!
    YUH!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,015 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Hmnn I want my GF to get a pair of white knee high boots. Yeah they are a little slutty, but that's the attraction I guess. They are borderline acceptable. White with a metal heel!!! Yum.

Son Goku wrote:
    Why would you bother being slutty, when you could just totally filp out and ****ing rip up the track on your awesome BMX bike!!!
    YUH!!!!
    :D
    <3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭*Oul_Doll_Cork*

xzanti wrote:
    Awe that happened to me once... bought this gorgeous pink top.. Twas kind of a sheer baby pink top with a Diamante incrusted collar to hold it up (was sleaveless) went for dinner in the Thunder Rd Cafe with friends... Thinkin I was paris hilton sitting there and in walks a 50 year old 15 stone woman wearing the exact same top.... :eek: :v: kind of burst my bubble..

What a bitch... cheek of her wearing the same top as you!! :eek: hehe

Yeah, I don't understand why people want to dress slutty! It jast makes them look... well... slutty I suppose!! :rolleyes: Especially when people are over weight.... why the hell would you wear a mini skirt if you have flab hanging down over it??? Jeeeeez, its beyond me!!
    In fairness though, some people just can't dress themselves!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Off topic stuff removed.

-simu

xzanti, think you're one is bad, I went out one night, I had a red deep cut top, a black knee length skirt, red tights, and black boots. God down to the gig and I see another girl wearing exactly the same combination as me just slitely different style. To make it better I absolutely hated this girl and she hated me!
    Bad Bad night... we ended up becoming best friends and we have a band together but at the time, there were claws drawn.

Le Rack wrote:
    xzanti, think you're one is bad, I went out one night, I had a red deep cut top, a black knee length skirt, red tights, and black boots. God down to the gig and I see another girl wearing exactly the same combination as me just slitely different style. To make it better I absolutely hated this girl and she hated me!
    Bad Bad night... we ended up becoming best friends and we have a band together but at the time, there were claws drawn.

Sounds like it was meant to be tbh... the outfits were a sign :D

*Thou shall be friends*

Eh, I a guy was playing us of each other, stirring sh!t, he didn't want us to know he was cheated on each of us with the other!

I just thought of the one thing that looks worse than a slutty outfit. Fat Chicks. Now I'm no size 8, but at least I buy clothes that are my size, and that look decent on me. There's a huge number of girls round here, that wear clothes that have layers of flab hanging out from every point! And then they call me fat and numerous other names! Look in the mirror! I'm size fourteen and only will wear something if I'm comfy in it and it looks well, but these girls wear jeans that have a tire lolling ove the top and if they were any tighter you could read their lips! And the skirts and tops.... oh an the hair... the shame...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

http://www.clubbing.ie/5.html

The one on the Right is incredable... and she is wearing a Sluty but very nice outfit...

the difference is she can get away with that whereas your average Irish girl couldn't, well maybe not even average but you know what I mean.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Le Rack wrote:
    the difference is she can get away with that whereas your average Irish girl couldn't

Most of those girls aren't Irish (pretty easy to tell tbh), the pics have been nicked from a czech clubbing site.

exactly. There's a lot of East Europeans living here, Polish, Lithuanian, Latvian, and when you go out you can tell instantly from the other end of the street if someone is foreign or local. Whether man or woman the foreigners just keep themselves in such better condition, they always look really well, fresh and clean and well dressed, and few to none of them are grossly overweight.

Ok off i go over there then

Le Rack wrote:
    exactly. There's a lot of East Europeans living here, Polish, Lithuanian, Latvian, and when you go out you can tell instantly from the other end of the street if someone is foreign or local. Whether man or woman the foreigners just keep themselves in such better condition, they always look really well, fresh and clean and well dressed, and few to none of them are grossly overweight.

Nah, just come down here, you'll have your pick seriously!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

A foreign woman was in the shop where I work a few months ago wearing a black fitted belly top and the tiniest pair of black hotpants and black high heeled sandals. Granted she had a fantastic body but her outfit was not suitable for a Saturday afternoon in September.

Also I get totally appalled at what kids are wearing at teen discos these days. Its disgusting that mini skirts and titty tops are made for 12 year olds

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Lady_Macbeth

Nightwish wrote:
    Also I get totally appalled at what kids are wearing at teen discos these days. Its disgusting that mini skirts and titty tops are made for 12 year olds

I know!!! I've supervised at some discos and by god do I feel intimidated by what some of the girls are wearing! I'm not old by any standard (I'm only 19!) but wow, these girls can funk it up. When I went to discos when I was 14 I remember wearing black Susst pants, or jeans, and something not far from vest tops. I think I had one string top :eek: Fair enough I was a bit conservative in the fashion department because I hadn't the confidence to wear anything more revealing, but the worst you'd see then was a short skirt (mid-thigh short, not 'why's your hairband on your waist' short) and a strapless kinda top, though not often teamed together.
    I was supervising a teenage disco before Christmas. Only thing I'll say is we got a not-so-nice-side effect of one girl's attire. Let's just say she wasn't wearing any knickers :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

As for slutty outfits around town at night, all I'll say is they look even tartier if you don't have the figure to carry them off. I'm not saying that the slutty look can look well on someone with a slimline figure, but that it looks even worse on someone rolling around the place; usually who is also quite loud and trashy in general anyway....maybe that's a stereotype :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭magpie

Twas kind of a sheer baby pink top with a Diamante incrusted collar to hold it up (was sleaveless)

Classy
    went for dinner in the Thunder Rd Cafe

Classy
    ... Thinkin I was paris hilton

... as Paris Hilton wears Diamante tops and eats in tacky US themed diners filled with gee-eyed liverpudlian hen parties all the time.
    The one on the Right is incredable

You obviously like junior accounts payable clerks from Finglas. Good new is there are lots of them out there. "Do yiz loike clubbin' and da? I foooookin' love it me, but me and me mates are maaaad oudavit all weekend loike WOOOOOOOO!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭michaelanthony

Greyhound skirts with no knickers

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭brown*eyed*girl

First off once you're an adult I think you can wear whatever you want but some people mustn't have a mirror in their house from what I've seen. I often wonder why don't their mates tell them their fake tan is streaky or white parts showing. I know my mates would tell me if I looked a state.

As for slutty clothes I have a golden rule insofar as if I'm wearing something revealing or really sexy and tight on top I will wear jeans. If I'm wearing a short skirt I'll wear a plain top. I think this works well. WHereas if you wear lowcut tight top plus ultra mini skirt then it tends to look slutty. Also being petite (5ft 1 and 7st 5lb) I think its much easier to get away with wearing revealing clothes.

As for young girls wearing slutty clothes don't get me started. Having a 12 year old daughter I'm already struggling to get her wear decent clothes. She had her first "proper" disco recently and we had a lot of trouble agreeing on the outfit. Finally got to a compromise. Told her if she wanted to dress like a tart I will go to her next parent teacher meeting wearing a really revealing outfit. She says thats not the same. I said tough I'm the adult here. Little do she know I was worse than her when I was that age but she won't be told that for a long time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Siogfinsceal

theres a big difference between slutty and wearing skimpy clothes -its what someone does that makes them slutty not what they wear. I wear a lot of very short skirts with little tops and knee length boots when I go out but it doesnt mean im a slut or going to act like one. Most men like it and I figure Im 25 Im not gonna dress be able to wear this stuff forever so I do it now. Ive an ok figure so I can wear dat stuff and look ok. Whats slutty is 12-14 year olds going out wearing next to nothing, greyhounds with no nickers or even worse - greyhound skirts that are a few sizes to small...noooooo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Azureus

it all depends on how you carry yourself, but theres just no excuse to go out half naked-which i think way too many people do!
    As for slutty clothes I have a golden rule insofar as if I'm wearing something revealing or really sexy and tight on top I will wear jeans. If I'm wearing a short skirt I'll wear a plain top

you cant go far wrong with this rule, once you act classy it wont come across as a slutty look with this!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Sico wrote:
    Most of those girls aren't Irish (pretty easy to tell tbh), the pics have been nicked from a czech clubbing site.

Indeed, I agree with that!

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

i love wearing short skirts,or tight jeans and top when i go out.I think a lot of the clothes i wear sometimes would be seen as mega mega slutty on other people but im tall and slim so can get away with it.I dont think thats fair really how a tall,slim girl can wear a revealing dress and look 'amazing' by guys whereas if a short overweight girl wear a revealing dress slashed up to the thigh she's seen as a slapper-its not fair.

During the summer i brought this gorge dress in jane norman,it was tight and very short but really did look gorgeous on.The other night i was out and saw this girl who was quite plump and short in it and i thought it looked really tarty.So i thought to myself im never wearing that dress again!but a few of my girl and guy mates who had seen me in the dress said it looked completely different on me-really elegant and classy.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

http://www.clubbing.ie/5.html

The one on the Right is incredable... and she is wearing a Sluty but very nice outfit...

one on the left looks like a man

whats the sluttist outfit you have seen melekalikimaka

Yes but the one of the right is Savage
    one on the left looks like a man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 shifty sparrow

If you want to avoid looking tarty follow the one or other rule.

its boob tube/lowcut top OR mini skirt
    Strong eye make up OR strong lip clour

one or the other.

saw a girl in a pink minidress sat nite!!!

Advertisement