Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

graphics card problem,please help.

Options
  • 12-01-2006 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭

Last week I ordered a MSI NX 7800GTX card after reading many great reviews of it.Yesterday the card arrived and when I opened the package there was a Club-3D GeForce 7800 GTX in the box.Can I have peoples opinion on this Club 3D card as Im struggling to find any reviews on it so it is leading me to think that this is a crap card or is there not much difference between the two.What are Club 3D products normally like.
    Just want to get some peoples views on this before I lash this guy out of it.thanks in advance.

Aaron

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

I'd check your order and if its the companys mistake I'd send it back. There can be real differences between the manufacturers not just cosmetic ones so beware.

Advertisement