Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oral Document?

Options
  • 12-01-2006 8:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭

What are you going to bring in?

I'm thinking along the lines of a painting or art related thing.

I'm doing french btw.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭Gangsta

Hmmm, ya I was thinking about what to bring in and frankly I've no idea so it be interesting to hear people's ideas.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Azureus

im bringing in a photograph of me and some friends on stage at our last ballet show, mainly cuz ballet has a lot of french in it so its easy to talk about.
    most people i know are bringing in photos of their boyfriends/friends, unusual holidays, gigs/festivals theyve been to, impressionism art or extracts from books like petit nicolas.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

I am thinking of bringing in a painting of Monet's or perhaps one of my own!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

I'm bringing in a programme from a play I was in

• Registered Users Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Azureus

Shrimp wrote:

Id say one of your own, itd be a great conversation starter and its personal to you so its something different! theyre prob bored to the back teeth with impression of morning sunrise!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

I was thinking that actually...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭deisedolly

I wanted to bring in a concert ticket but it can't have any english on it! I couldn't think of anything good so I'm just bringing in a pic of Eminem, I'll talk about his background, his songs, the concert I went to, how I was suppose to go to Slane, his problems etc etc so I'll have plenty to say about him! Even though i won't mention the fact his music is sh*te lately!

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

I'll probably just bring a photo, maybe one from me in France and just talk about the holiday and france

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭Dave Larkin

I'm considering bringing a picture of Darren Fletcher of Manchester United scoring the winning goal against Chelsea in the Premiership encounter at Old Trafford this season. I was at the match, so I should be able to talk about that for ages. And yes, I'm a diehard United fan! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Barrie

Shrimp wrote:

Thats what im doing aswell bringing in a painting by a french painter that I have studied.I was talking to my art and french teacher about it so their going to help me on deciding.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭curtains

I'm bringing in that one of wille o' dea pointing the gun at the camera. gonna talk about la criminalité and all that.

Advertisement