Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Nokia N-series..

• 12-01-2006 8:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if the new Nokia N-series models are for sale in Ireland yet?

E.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

n90 is on sale for 699 sim free. dunno bout the others yet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭mayhem#

n90 is on sale for 699 sim free. dunno bout the others yet

Where?

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭palance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 pj_samba

Will be on Vodafone contaract and Prepay at the end of next week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭mobileplaza

pj_samba wrote:

im sure you mean the n70 mate. we expect it to be released end of jan. no news on the n90 yet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

I've an n90, bought it in Bangkok in November. I'm delighted with it. I've Route 66's SatNav software installed with a bluetooth gps receiver in the car, the camera is amazing, and I've also installed things like a Polish English Dictionary (Girlfriend's Polish). It's remarkably smart looking, and call quality is great. I especially love using the front screen to read text messages :-)

I know I know, it sounds like a Fanboy post, but I've had over 20 different Nokias since my First Nokia 232 way back in 96, and this is the pinnacle. If only it vibrated!!

Owen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭mayhem#

Where did you buy it?
    Do they have an online shop?
    I'm itching to get my hands on an N80 or N91...

E.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

pj_samba wrote:
    Yep! Saw someone with one today.
    It's just like my 6680. Won't be buying it.

Advertisement