Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leisure centres in Cork

Options
  • 12-01-2006 9:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭

Does anyone here know of any that do classes throughout the day? I'm lookin for anything really just to get in shape- kickboxing, aerobics etc
    I can't go in mornings as i work and evenings as I have classes......and weekends are out.
    so its really cutting it down to between 2-6.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Aspiration

Leisureworld in Bishopstown do classes. check out, www.leisureworldcork.com I'm sure there's only one class from between 2-6 on a Monday though... Also the hotel on Patricks Quay in town... I think it's the Metropole. Call into them they'll give you a list of classes they have. And there's the Riverside Fitness Centre too on Georges Quay.

If I come across any more, I'll let ya know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭*Oul_Doll_Cork*

Shandon Court Hotel do some fab evening classes!!!! They have Dance aerobics, an Ab Blaster class, Aqua Aerobics, Swimming Lessons, Chi-Yoga & Spinning.
    Im not sure as to what times they are on, give them a ring they will give you more info!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,716 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

Check my local one http://www.oakgroveleisure.ie/ they do classes in the day and evening and is an excellent leisure centre. Unlike bishopstown you dont spend half the day queing. Its on the ringmahon road near blackrock garda station

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭DIRTY69

Leeside leasure at the back of the metropole, on mc curtin street also do them I think. I was joined there last year. Nice facility.

Advertisement