Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor bill 27th December 2005

Options
  • 12-01-2006 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Check how you were billed on 27th december 2005. I was checking my calls online (ready to go customer) and it turns out I was been overcharged for calls and SMS. I should have been charged leisure rates. They refunded me the money anyway. So check your bills. They weren't very forthcoming with telling me this and have not said it to any of my friends on meteor yet..

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Send a private message to Sponge Bob :), he will sort it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

Sponge, that is probably the most ridiculous and childish posting that I have come accross in a long time.

How on earth is he going to resolve the issue? He is the CEO and he has a customer service and an accounts division to deal with these issues.

Grow up and cop on.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

BrianD wrote:
    He is the CEO and he has a customer service and an accounts division to deal with these issues.

And , of course, he has all their email addresses too. Its far better than listening to hold music , especially if its that crap Phantom FM station playing skanger mixes :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

Sponge ... playground is to the left.

Advertisement