Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Batista Currently In Surgery

• 12-01-2006 11:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/batistainjury

Batista met with Dr. Andrews who is currently recovering from a heart attack suffered this past Sunday. Batista is among the first patients that Dr. Andrews has seen since his heart attack

NOW THATS One bloody dedicated doctor :p

good luck batista

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Yeah. It was performed by a different doctor though, WWE.com says it went successfully. Good to hear, let's hope he keeps away from the jogging this time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭the sunbabe wan

theres a video on wwe.com, where the doc is going through the sugery and it shows a bit of the operation as well....

Yeah, looks mad. The doctor said that recovery time is 6-8 weeks, sounds like he meant recovery for working out. So it'll more than likely be after WM that he comes back

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

I saw that too. Other fairly sound news sites are reporting that it will be longer. I remeber last time he tore it, he was told once more and your done. So I guess theres alot of uncertainty over the whole sitation. I reckon they'll play it very safe this time and rightly so.

I take it that it's the same tricep he tore then?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

I think but I could be wrong that this is the 3rd time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭the sunbabe wan

AS MUCH as i would love to see batista back in the ring as soon as wrestlemainia, i cant see it happening, the doctor said it would take 6-8 weeks to heal, but considering they put some extra tendon in his tricep, it might take longer. i'd say he'll be back in may or june.

and yeah i heard that it was his 3rd time.... surely that must be put into a factor as well, the more some thing gets injured no matter where in the body it's gonna take longer to heal after every injury.

Advertisement