Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laminate or Semi-Solid flooring questions!

Options
  • 13-01-2006 12:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭

I know there have been a few threads on flooring and laminate etc. But I just have a few questions...

1. Where can you get semi-solid flooring? I have tried B&Q, Woodies and Atlantic Homecare, but they only have solid and laminate, but they don't seem to stock it.

2. Is semi-solid much much better than laminate?

3. Does anyone know where I could buy semi-solid and they will install it?

I might have more questions...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

des kellys. semi solid can be better in some then others. have a chat with the lads. i got 65 sq yrds fitted for 1900 which wasnt bad at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

blahblah06 wrote:
    des kellys. semi solid can be better in some then others. have a chat with the lads. i got 65 sq yrds fitted for 1900 which wasnt bad at all.

Doors & Floors, most carpeting people will supply too

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

from my experience doors and floors are a hell of a lot more expensive then dk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭dools

I assume you're in Dublin? We got our Semi solid Maple in Terenure - www.woodworkers.ie
    Try also Mulveys Home Hardware in Ranelagh - www.mulveys.com Both of these places usually have offers on selected semi solids. Mulveys have a list of recommended fitters that you call yourself

D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭robo

Thanks everyone. Might try them all.
    It is just so bloody confusing where and what to get!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement