Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iTunes help needed

Options
  • 13-01-2006 12:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭

Right I have 8gigs of music. I have a 20gig iPod and my sis has a 6gig iPod....how the **** do I choose the songs I want to put on my sis' iPod, the only option I seem to get is to allow iTunes to randomly select the songs.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭stupefly

I think it' s File - Preferences - then in there somewhere.
    From what I can remember you have to have the ipod connected. Then the ipod preferences come up and click 'manual'.

I have a mac not sure if its the same on your comp.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭fletch

Yeh I got it workin....god I HATE iTunes....it's so awkward to try do anythin with! Thanks anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Best way is to setup playlists, and to set itunes to automatically sync the selected playlists when it's connected.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,142 ✭✭✭TempestSabre

You can use Media Monkey instead of iTunes. Not sure if you'd find it better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

In iTunes go to preferences and turn off automatic synchronisation..

Then you can just drag files to the iPod one by one or by selecting a load at once...

It means though that when you want to unplug your iPod you'll have to manually stop it (I think). Go to the little icon for it in the bottom right of your task bar, click it once and click stop usb device, generic apple something something something...

• Advertisement
Advertisement