Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stubbs the zombie demo

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

I'm told it's very fun initially but gets repetitive.

The soundtrack is fab though. Downloaded it last week. The Walkmen, Death Cab for Cutie, The Flaming Lips.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭December Son

Id say it could get repetitive alright but its a good game, and yeah soundtrack is great :D
    If i can see it cheap ill buy it. Wtf is up with eurogamer tho? They reviewed it ages ago and gave it like a 7 or 8, said it was a cool game but can get repetitive alright, then a few weeks ago a 2nd review was up that totally slated it and gave it like a 4 or 5 :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

yeah, the gaem was fun for a bit, but got boring quite quickly

but its worth it for the zombie disco part :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

It's not the best game ever, but it doesn't deserve a 4 by any means. It's a short fun very cute game, and has a pretty good soundtrack. Fun to play co-op too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

Only played the demo, it was a good laugh. The music and dialogue are very good and 'the hand' is a great :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Ha yeah the hand was great. You could do this zombiefying fart aswell. The other was rolling your head like a bowling ball towards a group of people, and make it explode.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I found it somewhat disturbing game and repetitive after a while.

Advertisement