Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I wonder how boards beer are going...

• 13-01-2006 1:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭

Come on there must be some of you still around? Im currently sitting in a really uncomfortable position on the floor (ow), taking a break from northern ireland politics argument (snore) and wishing i were at boards beers. (cry)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

weird.. was just thinking of starting a thread on this with exact title....

next time it should be held in a pub with wireless so we can all keep in contact!!

definately heading to the next one!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

Come on there must be some of you still around? Im currently sitting in a really uncomfortable position on the floor (ow), taking a break from northern ireland politics argument (snore) and wishing i were at boards beers. (cry)
    well why didnt you go?

ok slowest realisation ever here [i'm sure you can even hear the cogs turning] ... ur from the north... does that mean ya have that sexy NI accent???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭LovelyHurling

FuzzyLogic wrote:
    well why didnt you go?

Im not in Dublin, I thought about going down ther early but to meet people from the internet? That might be hard to explain to friends:D
    ok slowest realisation ever here [i'm sure you can even hear the cogs turning] ... ur from the north... does that mean ya have that sexy NI accent???

No it just means its a good thing Im typing because you wouldnt be able to understand my thick Tyrone drawl Im afraid. Even my family comment on it:eek: :D

Do you reckon any of em are drunk yet

thick Tyrone drawl
    *drools

I know what ya mean about the internet thing LH i said it a mate who uses boards and she was like what ''no way are you goin, not after that [the ucd resolutions thread] you'll get gang raped'' shes a bit harmless really but i understand her concerns:p

so I wonder are they locked yet?? any juicy gossip?

what do ye think is happening atm peeps? use imagination!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I would have gone if I hadn't been working this evening... *sigh*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I'm trying to keep as much money as I can. Gonna head into town tomorrow and buy some new clothes.

I wanna look nice for SU girl and the Rose of Tralee lady...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭ozt9vdujny3srf

Enjoy boards beers sensibly

its so annoying when your bored and ya know ya could be somewhere ya would be having fun!! had a can of evil red bull today so i'm gonna be up for hours and hours.....

what do ye think is happening atm peeps? use imagination!!!

I dont know but I'll be very angry if copious amounts of alcomohol were not consumed tonight, wonder will ther be any boards scoring? hmmm not sure who id put my money on, we can say though cos theyre not here, its our privelege! Are yous all goin to boards coffees/ irish coffees, yeah?

• Advertisement

surely .......will be there with bells on!
    peachypants and sangre perhaps?

Scraggs wrote:
    surely .......will be there with bells on!

3 way kiss with peachy, sangre and boneless, with panda looking lustfully on, of course!

so thats why peachy was all up for the snug! so she could have a sneaky threeway! well i never! oops kinda forgot about panda i'm sure she'll get in on the action!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Scraggs wrote:
    oops kinda forgot about panda i'm sure she'll get in on the action!

Well she's a big flirt apparently.;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Boo Urns. Still In Sweden but getting a flight in a few hours. Ill make the next one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭TheVan

Just home from my first boards beers and my first encounter with peachypants, bizarro and panda!

Was interesting!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

was that all that went?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,059 ✭✭✭BKtje

Im after spending €50 on drinks so the followiung may or may not be intelligable (ooh a big word while drunk, go me)!

Twas a good night. Some mischief which i may or may not start when i awake(ending is up to the people involved as i dont kow it). Met some new people, which includes The Van (..first post of yours i seen m8), and a lot of old people.
    Only other thing i'd like to say is that Moriarty has a thing for hugging randomers... poor peachy must have some job keeping him in check ;)

That is all....till i awake stone cold sober.

There were lots more than those mentioned above....about 12-15 in all?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Enjoy boards beers sensibly

Sponsored by Diageo!

Hope you all had a good time, anywho

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

My head hurts a RIDICULUOUS amount. seriously.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

My head hurts a RIDICULUOUS amount. seriously.
    nod

I didn't even drink that much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Scraggs wrote:
    3 way kiss with peachy, sangre and boneless, with panda looking lustfully on, of course!

I should ban you two for that!!

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Scraggs wrote:
    so thats why peachy was all up for the snug! so she could have a sneaky threeway! well i never! oops kinda forgot about panda i'm sure she'll get in on the action!

i can assure scraggs,lovely hurling and mr nice guy that panda was on her best behaviour and the only action she had was stopping to get hunkdorys at the shell in doneybrook on the way home (i feel bad i went into shell and i always avoid it like the plague:o )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

She did make myself and jimeatsmenu do a wild, WILD dare though. seriously. thought we were gonna get thrown out for being so risque. :(

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

oh come on do tell us!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

they just got down on one knee and proposed o boneless

btw who bought me an empty glass of whiskey?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

that was me:o some git knocked it over on my way from the bar, I was carrying 4 glasses, I thought I was doing well that any of them survived!

at the start of the night I fell on the stairs comming from the bar but didnt spill a drop, slapped my knee though.
    Thanks though, its just one of the many funny memories of the night

Dont remember meeting the grinch, which one were you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,059 ✭✭✭BKtje

btw who bought me an empty glass of whiskey?
    ROFL, seriously im cracking up here :D

Advertisement