Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

US: 2X11 - "The Hunting Party" Promo / Pre-Airing Discussion

• 13-01-2006 3:16am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭

Quite hard to find a decent copy of the promo so i'm afraid all i have is a ever wonderful RealMedia file (or 2 servers):

Watch here!

Or if that's giving you trouble (which it is right now for me), it's on LostLinks.Net

Definantly looks like exciting though!! :D

PS - please keep pre-airing discussion and theories to this thread!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭herobear

US promo(.avi)

Canadian Promo(.mpeg)

apologies for the small size, all i could find in those formats

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭monomaniac

Looks like Michael knocks Locke out, holds Jack at gun point before running off on a desperate search for Walt.

The part with all the torches in the jungle surrounding the tailies - will we finally get to see a group of others?

M.C. Gainey appears in this episode as "Mr. Friendly". He previously played the bearded boat captain in Exodus 3!

"The island is ours..."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭danbhala

woohoo! cant wait for this!!! should proove to be very very cool!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭herobear

an interesting link perhaps ??

Yahoo! Movies' Description of "The Hunting Party"
    Directed by Don Medford, this 1971 Western stars a young Gene Hackman as Brandt Ruger, a wealthy rancher with a mean streak. When his requisite trophy wife (the stunning Candice Bergen of TV's MURPHY BROWN) is kidnapped, by a notorious outlaw, Ruger is devastated and vows revenge. Unbeknownst to him however, his Mrs. has fallen prey to the Stockholm Syndrome, and has fallen madly in love with her dashing captor!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Chevano Riley

herobear wrote:
    an interesting link perhaps ??

Yahoo! Movies' Description of "The Hunting Party"
    Directed by Don Medford, this 1971 Western stars a young Gene Hackman as Brandt Ruger, a wealthy rancher with a mean streak. When his requisite trophy wife (the stunning Candice Bergen of TV's MURPHY BROWN) is kidnapped, by a notorious outlaw, Ruger is devastated and vows revenge. Unbeknownst to him however, his Mrs. has fallen prey to the Stockholm Syndrome, and has fallen madly in love with her dashing captor!
    stockholm syndrome sounds like a natural consequence of walts abduction. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Kur4mA

YES! This next ep looks bloody excellent and I've really gotten back on the Lost buzz after ep10 so I can't wait for this. :D

I was starting to think that Michael is just losing it altogether but after this promo I'm not too sure especially since it appears that they get surrounded and it sounds like the 'Other' captain of the boat shouting out "This is our island". It's gonna be good shtuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Rob30888

That looks bloody good! Who's flashback is it? I bet the person on the computer is really one of the others or something...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Rob30888 wrote:
    ..Who's flashback is it?..
    According to TV.com, it's a
    Jack-centric episode

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭The Free Man

oh yes, bring it on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Catsmokinpot

basquille wrote:
    According to TV.com, it's a
    Jack-centric episode
    uuugh i dislike
    jack
    immensely he needs to stop being so self-righteous

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭anotherlostie

Judging from abcmedianet.com, after this episode there is a Charlie-centric episode and then another repeat, this time from Season 1 when Hurley went off looking for Danielle. Aaargh! Why do they keep doing this? I'm hoping it means there is a corker coming up for the next sweeps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Advertisement