Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The official after beers thread!

Options
  • 13-01-2006 3:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭

Hello all!

Now seb this is for you, you said i dont post enough so i goin to cover the whole night!!

Firstly i had a great evenin, also im still pissed. Now on to the details

Myself and kev turned up around ten. Most boards ppl i know were there, i.e. panda and seb and kev, and humbert!!! ya legend.

Anyway we started in the longstone, where i was introduced to captain red eye and some random non boards person called brona. Apperntly i looked 35 According to brona and Panda. hahaha! Me and kev were sittin away from people until we moved over beside captain red eye, humbert and brona. After a while we were all fairly locked includin me.

We then moved to doyles, which was nice. I knocked over some chaps drink, he was cool about it, so i decided, well since he's cool, i should buy him a drink, all Karma orientated. Myself and humbert were boggeying away for most of the night in doyles.

Thats all i can really commentate on. The next section is random ****.

Kitten Killer - your sound, and your mate is a little hottie. I think captain red eye scored her!! Err!! I wanted to!! Hahahahaha! Anyway fair play if ya did.

Seb- Great laugh and sound as usual.

Humbert- You've the same name as me!!! And avatar!!!! He's gas, dances like a dreamboat.

That was good beers outing.

To all i havent mentioned, lets here some more stories.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭BKtje

ah its Pizarr-o not Bizarr-o. It all becomes clear :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭PiZaRR-0

Wish it was clear now, im wrecked!!!

I was gettin into a taxi lst night, realised id no money, went to banklink, then realised, no bank card, or anything!!!!

Went back to doyles, all the stuff lying on the ground!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

I believe I was in bed by 10.00 pm last night, with a cup of Horlicks and my King James Bible...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

boneless wrote:
    I believe I was in bed by 10.00 pm last night, with a cup of Horlicks and my King James Bible...
    Is that Seb's new name? :p

Is that Seb's new name? :p

He likes it, really....

• Advertisement

I couldnt find my bank/student card when i got to the bus either. Went back looking for it and found it lying in the middle of the road :v:

My head aint too bad this morning if im honest. Sunny and Red..best drink ever! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Worst dare ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

wha?feckin mighty dare!
    Was great night even though met more trinity boardies than ucd's(i do have standards you know:D ) Didnt meet u b-k i dont think?
    Kittenkiller(great fun),seb the bum(hairy londoner),peachy(institute?im shocked),hullabaloo(cool+pretty),captainredeye(wasnt chattin2 him so much),pizzaro(no drunken pm's:( ),boneless(words just cant describe) were the ucd'ers i remember meetin?Have a sorta hazy recollection of doing some shamless campaigning to your mate hullabaloo-soz bout that:o
    No random fights broke out-me and moriarty had it covered anyways cos we is both from limerick!

no drunken pm's
    Im afraid there was drunken PM's!!! I just looked at my outbox!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Glad to see you all had a great time, hope ye all have ridiculously bad hangovers [yeah i'm bitter what about it??]

what was this dare you mention??
    and i need more juicy news to quench my insatiable lust for gossip!

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Had a brilliant night. I ended up outside Burger King on Grafton Street talking to some random Americans on my own.

Everyone at the beers that I talked to was real sound too.

When's the next one?

Didnt meet u b-k i dont think?
    Think we were introduced tho didnt talk to ya...least i dont remember.

B-K-DzR wrote:
    Think we were introduced tho didnt talk to ya...least i dont remember.

what didya look like?where was u sitting?
    Fraid scraggs there was no juicy goss-cept boneless got proposed too-twice!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

oooh thats fairly juicy... so theres could be a ewedding [by two] in our midst... i must purchase a hat!

in other news i'm goin now to get my hair coloured yay! [sorry i had to share, my IQ will drop rapidly in the next two hours so i thought ye should know]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭LovelyHurling

Scraggs wrote:

in other news i'm goin now to get my hair coloured yay! [sorry i had to share, my IQ will drop rapidly in the next two hours so i thought ye should know]

Scraggs before you go maybe you should wear a wee bracelet to the hairdressers, you know with your name age address and home phone numbers. Just in case!

panda100 wrote:
    what didya look like?where was u sitting?
    Fraid scraggs there was no juicy goss-cept boneless got proposed too-twice!

I got another proposal on the way home too... but not a nice one.

Some skanger proposed I gave him my watch, wallet etc; I proposed he got his broken nose seen to. He asked what broken nose... I think you all can guess the rest.

And this was a 100 m from me front door; I wouldn't mind but the area is crawling with Peelers 'cause of all the bang-bang merchants in the region!!

And I only had about E 20 left... where does money go at Boards beers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Good night had by all it seems. The Longstone was fairly packed at first but we eventually managed to get the people out of the side seats.....kittenkiller's *cough*SARS*cough* must have worked. :p

Twas good to see some new faces too.....see, we dont bite! (well Boneless does but you have to pay extra for that)

Roll on the next one.

Who did I bite last night? I thought I had a funny taste on me furry tongue this morn but assumed it was from the cider/whiskey/stout/lager combo.

boneless wrote:
    Who did I bite last night? I thought I had a funny taste on me furry tongue this morn but assumed it was from the cider/whiskey/stout/lager combo.

Ah I'm sure there was some Seb-munching. That beard does look mighty tasty.

Also, I just noticed how much TheVan looks like his avatar :p

Oh and did hullaballoo get the girl in the end?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭LovelyHurling

Whoa knackers everywhere in Dublin last few months or is it just me. Still girls walking alone at night never can be told... anyway fair play, that could have been the first boards mugging

• Advertisement

They ran out of Pear Koppenberg, well I drank it all, wasnt to happy with that!!!! Was a good venue though, not too packed but we could have done with some more seats, but did eventually get them.

who was the van?jeez cant remember anyone now-was in a bit of a mood yesterday day so im sure i came across as a bit of a cow-soz about that if i did-had stuff on my mind but the boards beers cheered me up no end!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭TheVan

panda100 wrote:
    who was the van?

I'm Hulabaloo's (who will now be calld 'loo!) mate who you were shamelessly campaigning to!.....it worked...you have my vote!

Was great meeting some new people...can remember most people but failing to connect names to faces! Def remember exactly who Panda, Seb, Captain Redeye, Peachypants and Hulabaloo are tho!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Any pics? Or was the camera left on the floor with the wallet, bank card etc....

irlrobins wrote:
    Any pics? Or was the camera left on the floor with the wallet, bank card etc....

i think i took a few on my phone.......

ohman......handcuffs.........

TheVan wrote:
    I'm Hulabaloo's (who will now be calld 'loo!) mate who you were shamelessly campaigning to!.....it worked...you have my vote!

Was great meeting some new people...can remember most people but failing to connect names to faces! Def remember exactly who Panda, Seb, Captain Redeye, Peachypants and Hulabaloo are tho!

oh yeah-you do look like your avater-thats mad!ha somone said to me that they were dissapointed i didnt look like ariel and i didnt have a mermaid tail...uhhhh!:confused:
    It was so funny my mates cousin who was that american guy who came in at the end,i didnt tell him it was a computer meetup thingy and being the typical dumb american actually thought those were your real names-like a mother would call their child peachypants and kittenkiller-he thought they were gailge names-dead serious!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

panda100 wrote:
    -he thought they were gailge names-dead serious!:D

fúcking yanks... thick as shít some of them....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

i think i took a few on my phone.......

ohman......handcuffs.........
    Oh yea, must dig that out.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

well just out of bed, despite the pounding headache I've got going on at the moment I have to say it was a really good night. Got fcuking horribly lost on the way home and spent over an hour wandering around south of Rathmines:mad: Yea some funky dancin in Doyles, so glad there were no cameras and like PiZaRR-0 I'm totally jealous of Kaptain Redeye:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

TheVan wrote:
    I'm Hulabaloo's (who will now be calld 'loo!)
    Yeah, well you can start by learning how to spell my name biatch.
    Oh and did hullaballoo get the girl in the end?
    Omfg, what? That's the first I've heard of it?!

Advertisement