Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

eddie haliwell @ten, 4 feb

• 13-01-2006 6:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 47

well this is eddies first visit to ireland this year and he promises a pumpin set... any 1 who has heard eddie knows what a great dj he is.support on the night comes from hazy b +barry d+cheeky

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

eddies been to ireland loads of times, he was at godskitchen last year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 dj pj

tickets are goin very fast from ticketmaster so be quick if ya want go;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭Subc

its not even up in DUb rite?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭ianmc38

dj pj wrote:
    tickets are goin very fast from ticketmaster so be quick if ya want go;)

Lol, no they're not.

Subc wrote:
    its not even up in DUb rite?
    what ?

• Advertisement

never heard of Ten, is that in dublin?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

Subc wrote:
    nah its in Waterford. www.10johnstreet.ie
    ^ that website is never update thou.

ten is class.it has great sound sytem... i heard dave clarke is booked for middle feburary.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

dj pj wrote:
    ten is class.it has great sound sytem... i heard dave clarke is booked for middle feburary.

not biased at all are ye ;)

• Advertisement

i jus like the club bud.. not even from waterford.any night i went doen there had great night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭whacker4fun

dj pj wrote:
    yep hes playn the day before tiga plays spirit...........so 18th feb

ah have to go 2 dave he hasnt been here in while

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭whacker4fun

dj pj wrote:
    ah have to go 2 dave he hasnt been here in while
    he played traffic last summer,tiny venue supose to be an animal gig,could get in to it,was jammed

that was ages ago bud.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭monksavage

Ten is a **** venue. Eddie Halliwell should be playin da Forum again.

everyone is entitled to their own opinion,a lot of people share mine on it.What nights were you down there?was it durin the week or wat????

Ive been to Ten a hundred times lad, during da week and on da wkends. Dave Clarke, Laurent Garnier and Jeff Mills are all that I can remember at da moment. Ive been to da Forum a hundred times aswell also, seen Umek and Billy Nasty there 3 times each and da Tidy Boys and Eddie Halliwell to name a few of the more enjoyable nights. Da dance floor in Ten is too small and its a bottle neck of a place, poorly designed.

i agree its a weird layout but thinks its good...been 2 the forum many times as well its a great venue 2 (any 1 at chris lieblin there last week) seen billy nasty there twice had crackin nights both times but definately best night i had in waterford was dave clarke in ten

I was at Chris Liebing meself lad, fcuking great nite. Banging tunes all nite long.

• Advertisement

COMPETITION! (Tuesday 31st Jan 06)
    For a chance to win a double pass to Aurora at TEN Nightclub this Saturday with Eddie Halliwell, Hazy B, Barry D & Cheeky TEXT Aurora and your name to 0857192210 Winners will be notified by Friday Morning. Good Luck

Advertisement