Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why oh why?

Options
  • 13-01-2006 10:51am
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Has this place all of a sudden been splueged all over by a million Poindexters??

Lord G shall be mostly not hanging out round here as it just got a whole lot, oh how shall we say it... boring, no not enough, nerd-ier, again not enough... hmmm maybe it'll come to me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭Gerry

I presume this is a rhetorical question, and that you are bemoaning the fact that they have ended up here in particular. If not, yer fairly thick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Iofur

To be most not many... ''point-dexyers'' ended up here! The vast majority of these people havent actually joined the boards! At least it doesnt seem like they have...sits and ponders the situation....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

lordgoat wrote:
    Has this place all of a sudden been splueged all over by a million Poindexters??

Lord G shall be mostly not hanging out round here as it just got a whole lot, oh how shall we say it... boring, no not enough, nerd-ier, again not enough... hmmm maybe it'll come to me.

Ah, internet superiority complex. Beautiful.

"I was here longer than you were, so I'm cooler."

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭DingChavez

y halo thar troll

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭Loomis

Ah, internet superiority complex. Beautiful.

"I was here longer than you were, so I'm cooler."

He feels like his manhood has been challenged.Maybe manhood is the wrong word there.
    What can you do?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 Marco Polo

Wave him goodbye?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

lordgoat wrote:

First Nimrod, now you! :confused: Wimps! I for one will miss ya LG. See ya in the real world next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

ClareBear wrote:
    First Nimrod, now you! :confused: Wimps! I for one will miss ya LG. See ya in the real world next week.

Run along & play wif j00r friends :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

Run along & play wif j00r friends :D

Do you want a biatchslap? Cause I've got one here waiting for you! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Let it simmer till wednesday...

• Advertisement
Advertisement