Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hard Fi Shoe Shop

Options
  • 13-01-2006 11:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭

Is it just me, or are Hard Fi part of some bizarre circular marketing exercise for the thinking chav about town?

They look like they shop in champion sports, their song is used in an advert for champion sports and their video features a guy working in... you guessed it... champion sports.

Anything that weans the trackies off the unce unce unce has to be good though...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭jmc

If I was to be pedantic about it I'd say it's Lifestyle Sports ad :) But they do have good taste picking up The Killers, and New Order before that.

It's a good album from start to finish and stands up to a lot of repeat listening. It does have that euphoric from the street air to it alright but they really carry it off live. And their lyrics connect with the ladies as well as catering for all the lads up the front! A thinking ladies Ian Brown then? :) Hoping they'll come back this summer.

Advertisement