Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reunion Drinks

• 13-01-2006 12:20pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,962 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Due to a conversation and alot of reminising on irc during the week,there is now talkof reunion drinks.

I propose a friday night in Feb .

Any suggestions?

also does anyone have Steve W's(spacedog) mobile phone number? I lost it ages ago:(

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

well i'm gone from the 4th to the 14th Feb so if possible can we have it before or after then. I'd love to attend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭flamegrill

I'm available when ever ... looking forward to PINTS!! :) grrr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭Kain

Tis kinda hard for me to be around on fridays,, since i have owrk first thing in the morning on saturdays :(.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

depending when

drink is the answer

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,962 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

lol

After the 24th so Tom can be there sounds good.
    Pass the word around to anyone you still in contact with would be great to see luigi and andy again too:)
    I will contact anyone I know that is still in the country..which is few:)

• Advertisement

I will try contact Luigi and Andy but if anyone else has any details for them let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 electricheadx

Would definatly be up for pint anytime around then...........

TomTom wrote:
    I will try contact Luigi and Andy but if anyone else has any details for them let me know.

isnt andy in oz ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,303 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Pintage sounds good, but give me some notice, as I work weird hours, thus I could be working the night its on.

ok, got in contact with the lads. Andy is mad up for it. Luigi is working in cork, he did not say yes, but then again i may have forgotten to ask. I'll ring him tomorrow and find out for definite. Got no number for luke.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,962 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

cool:)

How does Friday the 24th of February sound @8pm in Dinn Rí and then pub crawl of all the old and smelly haunts?

Moonbeam wrote:
    cool:)

How does Friday the 24th of February sound @8pm in Dinn Rí and then pub crawl of all the old and smelly haunts?
    Excellent, esp as me monthly (wages) payment goes into me bank on the 22nd:cool:

ill pencil it in so .

but alas 8pm is a bit late for me ... ill probably be there about 3pm ish and start then if anyones up for it ;)

ive informed ivor

trying to decide should i bring my car .. tis a hard decision

I am driving down after work thus the late hour but won't be driving back to Dublin that night.

If anyone needs a lift I might be easily persuaded

Moonbeam wrote:
    If anyone needs a lift I might be easily persuaded
    I'll proberly be getting the bus, but if you're offering, I'd like a lift :)

=-=

Better request 2 days off work for this, then (Friday and Saturday). Should be fun.

If your driving from dublin I might take a lift.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

elexes wrote:
    ill pencil it in so .

but alas 8pm is a bit late for me ... ill probably be there about 3pm ish and start then if anyones up for it ;)

ive informed ivor

trying to decide should i bring my car .. tis a hard decision
    Yes, you WILL be bringing your car as I'm not insured on mine yet and I'm fúcked if I'll be taking the bus...

Errr, btw, any chance of a lift? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 46 electricheadx

elexes wrote:
    ill pencil it in so .

Yea i'll be around on the day.
    I'll be there well in advance of 3 so gimme a shout when you land and we'll head for a few.....

I take it no one has Steves (spacedogs) # then? :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

did ya try given him an aul PM or check his profile and see if his e-mail address is on there??

• Advertisement

ShayK1 wrote:
    did ya try given him an aul PM or check his profile and see if his e-mail address is on there??
    I've sent him a PM, but no reply as yet.

the_syco wrote:
    I've sent him a PM, but no reply as yet.
    He's recieved the PM (according to the little people), and I've got the days off work, so I'll be there, dunno about Steve, tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Vulture

The man from offaly says yes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭balkieb2002

Can i come??? i seem to know all ye people as i was around (and still am) at the time!! and of course bein as im still in carlow at that time sound like plan for drinkin session

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭i_am_dogboy

Vulture wrote:
    The man from offaly says yes.
    Which man from offaly?

balkieb2002 - odd course you can ,once your not from Offaly:)

They are out numbering us!(again!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

BIFFO(s)

but Don1 you can't ;P

so next friday it is. Can we have a full list of everyone that is going.
    Unfortunatly i don't get paid until the following tuesday and i'm on call that friday, but i'm still going.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭balkieb2002

I'll be working till lateish on friday more than likly (haven't got my hours yet) but still should be able to make it.

Advertisement