Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Sepultura Demo Available

• 13-01-2006 12:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭

from Dante XXI here

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Thanks for the link, I liked it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭Ancient1

Igor quits Sepultura?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭Ancient1

Update - i guess he's just taking a break, not quitting. Phew.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

i reckon he is just taking a break while they do the small tour with in flames before a big world tour. at least thats what i keep telling myself. convicted in life sounds good i think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

The album seems eons away from release (20th March) so I've been listening to the demo non-stop. Really like the song.

If there's any big Sep fans around that don't already know, help spread the word by signing up to the Sepularmy!
    www.sepularmy.net
    There should be promo stuff available closer to the date of the release.

• Advertisement

there is another songup Ostia
    it is ****ing class.
    actually i just checked it and it has been removed. oh well, we at sepularmy will have it soon and ill post a link.

its back up again. the track is Ostia, there is a piss take track up too. its fairly funny.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,836 ✭✭✭✭Frank Bullitt

i cant wait for the album,that I's evil song is deadly,as far as i know its igors take at DJing,its pretty good

Advertisement