Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Piercing Pics

Options
1111213141517»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

*emo stares all around her* :P

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Nothing wrong with gingers!!!*

*that a bottle of dye wouldn't fix!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Solidarity

That's obviously jealousy talking there.

:pac:

Some ginger snaps are cute. You have to credit some of them for lookin' smashin'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

*shakes fist*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

agreed

ginger snaps are hot *fap*

swedish_snap.jpg

• Advertisement

Now look, you've gone and upset Will.

-pats his head-
    There, there.

I'm not upset :)
    trying to be threatening and menacing... grrrr damo grrr

-pats your head anyway-

It's ginger and the main source of attraction here, atm. I feel every need and right to pat at it.

Besides, gingers can't be threatening and menacing, you only set yourself up for a bigger slagging.

-puts a pink hat on your head-

Sure :) keep thinking that :)

Almost 1 year after buying them i finally got 1 in :pac:
    mad happy

Photo%20309.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,921 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

are they the Anatometal blings?? Very cool! :)

Yus :)

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,921 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Sweet! definitely gonna save up for a pair!

They're nice, flares are huge though, so get single flare if you wanna wear em immediately

Was planning on getting a pair for my wedding next year. I'm at 2g now, so can get 6 DF or 7mm SF plugs in no bother (the 6s are starting to become a bit more loose I've noticed lately). Would there be a 2mil difference in the smaller sizes?

Not sure, there's a 3mm difference in larger ones anyway. There's no joolz on the back so your probably better off getting single flare to be safe

Jesus, I can almost feel that ripping through my ear :( Wish I had mahoosive stretches so I could get lots of jewels, but alas, us bankers are lobe stretch repressed :(

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭creativedrinker

Thats all i have so far.... its not much... i'm not aloud them in work so got to cover them.. tis a pain!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

The flares on my blings were really easy, they were one of the first DF pairs I wore, so maybe at smaller sizes they're not as bad?

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭MonicaBing

Hi Folks, am a long time lurker in this forum but its one of my faves:)

My piercings to date consist of Eyebrow, Nose, Madonna, Nipple and Hood.
    Had to take out Madonna as am getting fitted for bloody braces and the surgeon wouldn't entertain me whilst i had the piercing:mad:

My nipple was THE most painful one of all, a pissed off terrier hanging off my nipple by his teeth would be the most accurate way i'd have of explaining it! But the hood piercing? No worries!

So where do i go from here? Am itching for another piercing but want it to be where it can be seen, so any ideas folks?

• Advertisement

Ya should really think about it more, since it's going on you. few suggestions would be nape, other nipple, more genital work. some ear piercings can be hidden with long hair, tongue also however dentist may not like that

Pic of most of my plug collection, with labret collection to boot. The pics aren't great though but yeah. I need a less gay box to put my jewellery in.

Photo0090.jpg

Photo0093.jpg

Some bits and pieces missing, and gave a hoof load of my smaller sizes away a year or two ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Nice collection.

The box does have the ghey though :p

Stole it from a member of my family, they were in a cap before that... no joke

Advertisement