Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Piercing Pics

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

Woot. New 19mm ear plugs.

I got little transparent acrylics this time. And I looooove them.

Pics when I get my new laptop. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

Gauge wrote:
    My new baby in it's bloody glory:

hpim1450id7.jpg

Vertical industrial (when I had hollow plugs in you can see the end of the barbell :) ) Hurt like an absolute bitch, damn cartilage!

Nape pictures to follow when I become flexible enough to take decent pictures of my neck or find a volunteer, whichever comes first...

very ,very sweet. i likey.:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭crazy_dude6662

all my piercings.

im going to get a new one soon, i just have to deicide where on my ear i want it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Some nice piercings there... I love daith piercings!

thanks (assuming your refering to me)

• Advertisement

my new Transverse Lobe. just got it done yesterday evening :)
    its freaking awesome. i could even sleep on my ear last night without any pain.
    like most of my other piercings i got it done in Bodyshock. (paddy didnt do it, the other guy that does weekends (i think, i dont know his name but he works in celestial ring aswell)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

is it a guy with an american accent and huge stretched lobes? if so its patrick, never been pierced by him but seems like a sound guy

didnt notice if he had an american accent, but he did have huge stretched lobes.

Nice piercing crazy_dude. Transverse lobes are awesome.

I have some new holes:

orbitalpn2.jpg

The two balls to the right will become an orbital when they heal. They were done yesterday so sorry for the icky-freshly-pierced-cartilage look. I've always wanted an orbital but could never figure out how to place it... and I love the way the long bar in my conch looks through my tunnels. I'm also stretching to half an inch, those tunnels are 7/16ths...

othereargb7.jpg

This is just my fairly uninteresting right ear... conch, tragus, rook, scar from gunned cartilage piercing, and my bitchy lobe that won't stretch nearly as easily as my other one :(

napeuj0.jpg

Here's my nape (stolen from my piercer's bebo page...) You can kinda see the scars from my old nape too...

I'm thinking a 10g tongue piercing next.

wow.

ok 1. AWESOME ears. very very very cool.
    2. your neck.. how come the first one didnt work? im half looking into gettin there done at the mo.
    3. youre a chick too?!:eek:

• Advertisement

narco wrote:
    wow.

2. your neck.. how come the first one didnt work? im half looking into gettin there done at the mo.
    3. youre a chick too?!:eek:

2: Nape piercings don't take kindly to being snagged by people's sleeves in night clubs! It started rejecting after that happened :( If you get it done by a decent piercer who knows about surface piercings, take care of it, and politely inform people who try to touch it to BACK THE HELL OFF, it should be ok...

3: LOL, don't worry, you're not the first person on boards to assume I'm a guy :p

argh! that's the third post today thats made me wince and shudder... i have issues with people touching my neck in general and tend to hit them... so most people know not to touch on pain of death... and ive given up nightclubbing (i think im obliged to go once before i emigrate, but once, and thats IT)...

and ive figured out why i thought you and bounty hunter were dudes (well, why i didnt assume you to be chicks.. youre male unless proven female, usually)... but its cos you both have pics of dudes as your avatars!!!

me? im a fish. with incredible typing and vocabulary skills :D

was contemplating getting the back of my neck done in nz, but was since talking with the chick who pierced my nipple about it, and she was saying that it wont grow out and that if its done properly,a dn that the guy who does surface piercings in celestial ring was really good and had done all hers.

so im trying to figure out whether to get it done here or there now, cos i dont know anything about any of hte nz tattoo places...

(was trying to find a pic of the scar on my neck where id surgery a coupla years ago, but cant find decent one)

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Léan

My newest editions, custom scaffold only 4 days old, and side of lip 5 days, so still red and stuffs. Plus my plain left ear lol. Ears at 20mm btw. It's a balls to take pictures of your ears, awkward.
    Have my naval and tongue done too. :D

funkeh!

absolutely loving the specs though :D

Léan are you rocking kaos software eyelets? if so ive a pair, much smaller though. found they irritated my lobes though. tygon scaffolds interesting.

i got some new jewelry, il try get a pic up somehow (im in work on the doss)

gauge: who is your piercer?
    ive gotten my nape tugged alot but its still hangin in there :D

Well my first nape was done by a guy in Snakebite... I really can't remember his name but it was three years ago :( I think it was Rob or something but I don't know.

Yeah, it got yanked pretty bad (one of the surface leg thingies got tugged out and I think it tore a bit) and it just never really healed up... I was dead pissed, it was grand up until that happened!

Gauge wrote:
    Well my first nape was done by a guy in Snakebite... I really can't remember his name but it was three years ago :( I think it was Rob or something but I don't know.

Yeah, it got yanked pretty bad (one of the surface leg thingies got tugged out and I think it tore a bit) and it just never really healed up... I was dead pissed, it was grand up until that happened!

youch! it's just one oft hose things id mention and people would go 'yeah, but it can grow out, just pop out' and im not rich enough to be gettin temporary piercings...:rolleyes:

and ive gotta ask..im a total noob on piercings and tattoos... like most art... i love the finished product, but wouldnt have a clue how it went from blank canvas to art, and what kinda tools they'd have used on the way....

so .. nape is the word for the back of your neck?
    wtf is 'kaos software eyelets?'
    i know what scaffolds are, but what are tygon scaffolds?

nape is the piercing on the back of your neck.
    kaos eyelets are silicone jewellery that you can buy for stretched lobe piercings. theyre very light and can be squished :)
    tygon is just a material you can use in piercings instead of titanium etc. just bendy :)
    any other questions just pm me :) be happy to answer

Wilburt wrote:
    nape is the piercing on the back of your neck.
    kaos eyelets are silicone jewellery that you can buy for stretched lobe piercings. theyre very light and can be squished :)
    tygon is just a material you can use in piercings instead of titanium etc. just bendy :)
    any other questions just pm me :) be happy to answer

deadly! thanks! tygon, ill have to remember that... a friend was askin about a non-metal alternative for her belly ring, ill have to pass that on...

and phew! i saw the word 'eyelets' and had pictures of pierced eyelids >_<

thanky wilburt!

Wilburt wrote:
    Léan are you rocking kaos software eyelets? if so ive a pair, much smaller though. found they irritated my lobes though. tygon scaffolds interesting.

Yuppers, kaos software it is!

I was worried i'd have a reaction too, but my ears accepted them pretty well which is cool. Great value too, i love the squishy-ness!! :D

Yup! I'll probably change them to surgical steel/titanium when they're fully healed, i'm liking them the way they are at the moment though, thought i wouldn't be a fan of Teflon!

• Advertisement

Léan this is weird and possibly stalkerish... but I passed a girl on the bus today in Cork with big kaos eyelets and silver hoops through them. Any chance you were out and about just outside Cork city today? Sorry if this scares you... big lobes always catch my attention... and those pictures looked quite familiar! Did you get those scaffolds done in Cork?

Gauge wrote:
    Léan this is weird and possibly stalkerish... but I passed a girl on the bus today in Cork with big kaos eyelets and silver hoops through them. Any chance you were out and about just outside Cork city today? Sorry if this scares you... big lobes always catch my attention... and those pictures looked quite familiar! Did you get those scaffolds done in Cork?

Lol!!
    That sounds quite like me, was in town today and on the outskirts too, and had hoops through kaos eyelets!

Yup! Got them done in Cork :D Oblivion ;)

did you get your ears scalpeld then léan or what? why you waiting on em to heal? im so curious

Wilburt wrote:
    did you get your ears scalpeld then léan or what? why you waiting on em to heal? im so curious

possibility of translation? :D

Wilburt wrote:

Oh nope! I meant i was worried of having an allergic reaction to the tunnels, had heard some people could react badly to them! Have my ears stretched up a good while, tapered them to 4mm myself about a year ago and a half ago and have been taping them up since. Will probably leave them at 20mm for a while though! :)

Scaffolds on the other hand! Waiting for them to heal! Only a week old tomorrow, so far so good though :D

Speaking of 20mm, I'm finally there myself too. I'll have pics up soon. Nothin interesting tho....

L&#233 wrote: »
    Lol!!
    That sounds quite like me, was in town today and on the outskirts too, and had hoops through kaos eyelets!

Yup! Got them done in Cork :D Oblivion ;)

Sorry if I scared you! I notice people's ears. I got my nape, orbital-to-be and vertical scaffold done in Oblivion too. :D

scaleplling is the cutting of lobes (and other places) to be able to insert bigger gauge jewellery in them. you can go from 0mm - 16mm in one go

[ralph voice]I'm Learnding![/ralph voice]

thanks man :)

• Advertisement

narco wrote:
    [ralph voice]I'm Learnding![/ralph voice]

thanks man :)

Yeah. I had both my ears cut from 4mm to 12mm. Damn was that fun. They're now a beautiful 20mm.

1922569366a5076179335l.jpg

Had a weird dream that my ears fell apart last night tho. Could be a sign to stop for a while! Hahaha!

Ya can also see my 4mm conch punch there, doing well.

Advertisement