Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Piercing Pics

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

pretty sweet. heh, id take a pic of my ears, but just so damned boring!
    i dont do flashy/obvious... i love the subtlety of it.. if piercings come up in conversation and i mention ive got 12, people are astounded, just not that easy to notice!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Old plugs i have, 15mm. Got black onyx ones yesterday since i got paid for my first month as an intern :D
    il get a pic up when i lash em in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭j0e

my little 6mm plugs, 87473677a4643956665l.jpg

haha brilliant photo, fair play for throwing it up

just got the onyx ones in. photo doesnt do them justice, they look real bad in it
    theyre great though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Léan

Lol! Nice picture j0e!

Really nice plugs Wilburt! Think i'm gonna have to find me a new pair and retire my squisy tunnels for a while. This looking for a job business is hurting my piercings :(

Haha thanks
    Unfortunately I can only get the left one in, the right one is being a bit problematic, my ear wont stretch for me. Was looking for taper-like-things yesterday, no such luck. One ear is bigger than the other now. Im gonna try later today after work.

Good luck with job hunting

haha i have the same problem only its my left ear I really want to get to 8mm/0gauge and then stop but any time i attempt the taper the ear swells up and becomes lumpy keloids :(

ky jelly is your friend, im dead stretching though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭corpseorourke

i had mine cut to to 0mm to 8mm there now 18mm and i got some nice 6mm dermal punches both done on the same day ouchhhh!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

I hit my goal size on Monday. Half an inch now. Still itty compared to some of you guys! I got a pair of bling-bling plugs to celebrate and I just want to say that emu oil is the best thing to ever happen to my ears.

its what you personally are happy with gauge :) size doesnt matter a damn (for ear lobe size lol)
    got my right plug in yesterday, went into piercer and he put it in with a bit of lube. Theyre so freakin cool. Chuffed with them.
    ive lots of left over jewellery (plugs and tunnels) that I dont use anymore, so if anyone wants some for free lemme know and il see what I can do :)

if u have any tunnels around 6mm ill take them off you pm me ure address and ill send u a self addressed envlope

hehe, one of my mates who thought i was absolutely nuts to get my nipple done, saw my piercing last night.

she wants one :D

^_^

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭A_Fitz

Sorry if this is may be a stupid question, but if you get your lip pierced, can you get a ring put in straight away?? Want to get the left side of my lower lip done, but dont want to have to wear a stud.....I want a nice tidy lil' ring to go around it.....that possible??

i *think* so... i remember picking hte bar cos i had work and it was a *little* more subtle... but then again, i got my lip done in the-place-that-shall-not-be-named, so im not sure that its sound advice there...

ok, nice one. Shur I'll ask the place near me anyway and see what they sai I s'pose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

you can get a ring straight away,but most places advise a bar as its a lot easier to heal it with one

I'd nearly risk it n get the ring straight away n just be very carfeul with it I think

Resurrecting the thread again :p

Pictures of my recent additions, oh so attractive frownie lol and vertical tragus both taken when they were just done.
    Needless to say three/four weeks later they're looking much better :D

Vert tag.jpg

frownie.jpg

• Advertisement

my vertical tragus grew out in the end, i got my right tragus repierced for the final time. dont want to jinx it.
    its doing ok though. sleeping fine, im using a circular barbell this time around.
    is the frownie akward in your mouth at all?

Yeah growing out is my biggest worry with it really, i'm surprised at how fast it's healed though, i've had no problems at all with it.
    Tragus piercings are awkward, i managed to rip two out before so i don't think i'll be getting anymore for a while haha.

Nope not at all! Don't even know it's there. The first day or two was a bit odd though, if i smiled or stuff like that there was a bit of a tug which was strange, but other then that nothing! Lovely piercing! :D

hehe, ive mine done horizontally, i loved that smile thing! also when i got my nipple done, the sheer sensation of bouncing when i walked was awesome! ^_^

pissed me off when i realised i couldnt listen to my earphones properly for a while after gettin the tragus done though. if twasnt for that, id get myother one done too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭kieranmcg1

hey just wana ask a question thought id just post it here . how long after u get ur ears pierced do you have to wait before you can stretch them . because the woman who pierced my ear didnt have a ****in clu

i would wait until they are fully healed and then some. so about 3 months or so. just to make sure they are healed and comfortable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭kieranmcg1

thanks man your the only person that could tell me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭ZygOte

As requested by Wilburt my triple tragus. man i have hairy ears, yuk, need to sort that out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

ZygOte wrote:
    As requested by Wilburt my triple tragus. man i have hairy ears, yuk, need to sort that out :)

Oh wow. Now that's different. This, I like. I'm just thinking. Now, to me it looks a bit crowded with the two rings. That's a big tragus ya got going! If that was me. I'd put three bars in it. Blackline to make em stand out.

But I have to say. The originality of this astounds me. Fair play!

yeah pretty cool i have to say. reminds me of when i had my vertical tragus with tragus. resembled something like yours i.e looked like 3 bars.
    itd be cool to get a mini-tiny industrial maybe using tygon or something, have em weaving.
    but yeah as fantasy said, blackline would rock. <3 blackline

• Advertisement
Advertisement