Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Piercing Pics

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

you stretching your nostrils? some hefty amount of piercings going on there, huge lobes, what ou rockin? 40mm? 50mm?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

I wish I could stretch up that big.... :( Furthest I can go is about 26 by the looks of things. My guess is those bad boys are a set of 50mm. Very VERY nice! :)

yup 50mm i was told. why fantasy? are your ear lobes thinning? holey butter works wonders i hear

Holey butter? Which what? Eh, yeah the skin is growing thin. So i'm leaving it a few more months before we go again. It's funny. My right ear doesn't stretch as well as my left. I want lovely big stretches, tho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 xRonix

Holey butter? Which what? Eh, yeah the skin is growing thin. So i'm leaving it a few more months before we go again. It's funny. My right ear doesn't stretch as well as my left. I want lovely big stretches, tho.

be patient - it's the only way

• Advertisement

holey butter, it strengthens your lobes etc.
    either do that or downsize for a while, gives the tissue a break. my lobes are nice and thick :D

I've ordered some, thanks for that! It's not that I need to downsize. They're fine at the mo. I'm just slowing off as the sizes get bigger. Give my body more time to heal.

if you downsize though itl strengthen your lobes naturally. up to you. im taking my timE stretching, not going any bigger for ages

Yeah, I know what ya mean. But they're not in bad condition or anything. They're fine for the mo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

You can get holey butter here. I've heard good things about that and the Naked Oil stuff, but I find emu oil massages have helped thicken up my left lobe a lot.

I think I'm done at half an inch... stupid tiny attached lobes and badly placed gun piercings :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

i want to stretch up more but im afraid my left ear will go mental again,it was so swollen and throbbing last time

trying to stay on topic...unlike other people :rolleyes: :p

im in a goofy mood so heres a pic of my new onyx plugs, not a great pic technically but meh

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

very cool!

lovin the hoody actually :D

Oh wilburt.... What sexy lobes you are sporting! :P

they are fookin sexay, quiet woman!

No compliments for you anymore.... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

speaking of... still waiting to see your heart pics!

Where'd you get them Wilburt? I'm a whore for plugs :(

Gauge wrote:
    Where'd you get them Wilburt? I'm a whore for plugs :(

I'm really not. I like to stick with my steel tunnels. Thanks.

I wore steel for 5 years of stretching and downsizing... When I finally decided to stop at 1/2" I bought a pair of cubic zirconia plugs and it broke me :(

• Advertisement

got em from my local piercer gauge :D
    not sure which company but il ask, could be gorilla glass
    <3 onyx plugs
    im a plug whore too, over 10pairs...

got new plugs as a gift from the piercers in Lyon. Oval plugs, dont know material, think ivory, definetly organic (was hard to get through customs :rolleyes: )

they rock, theyre 18mm and il get a pic up tomorrow!

Awesome. I take it you're back then!!! Can't wait to see the pix!

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Léan

The woes of my growing out vertical tragus :(

Yup. I've only gotten a few months out of it and these are the results.

(Before and after pics, please excuse second pic, sh1tty webcam quality, you get the idea)

why didnt you take it out once you saw it was rejecting? looks very sore. id the same piercing, only got 4 months out of it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

my tongue, the only pic I have where you can see my tragus and lobes is...compromising to three boardsies so we shall be leaving that for the mo!

hopefully tomorrow morning when the postman arrives i will have my custom plugs from canada. cant wait, il post a pic when i get a chance.

Please do. I really want to get some custom plugs but I've had to give up buying them til january :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

Top is my right ear with 3 lobe piercings, conch and helix. I've 2 lobe piercings in my other ear. 2nd is my nape.

• Advertisement

Today my custom plugs from pauls plugs in canada arrived.
    16mm ebony plugs with holly inlays. Perfect fit, very light and well made. I threw in a pic. Theyre my new fav plugs :D

Advertisement