Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Piercing Pics

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Léan

Wilburt wrote: »
    why didnt you take it out once you saw it was rejecting? looks very sore. id the same piercing, only got 4 months out of it

Actually wasn't sore at all, it's completely gone now anyways. I just didn't want to take it out, i thought by changing the bar it might have some hope. But no.
    It was good while it lasted. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I threw in a pic. Theyre my new fav plugs :D

You look so happy... :p
    droopy-i-m-happy.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

i really hate photos except when im off my trolley, i was smiling on the inside trust me

Just like our friend Droopy... ;):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

my newest piercing:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

my newest piercing:)
    how did you find getting that one? a mate of mine has about 30piercings and said that was the most killer one and think it got infected n all...

i smile on rare ocassions damo usually when i see small kids fall off bikes and other such things

i smile on rare ocassions damo usually when i see small kids fall off bikes and other such things

Someone trying hard to get a late nomination for post of the year? :D:p

Saranne - crazy pic, but it's lookin well! Still healing well?

no, anyone who listens to me in any way knows i always hope lil kids fall off bikes, i also one day hope to run up to some kid on a bike, boot em off the thing then shout "youl remember me for the rest of your life.." then run off before the parents come and kick my ass

You're a lil like me with your evil streak then!!! I ALWAYS get tempted to drive through huge puddles to soak people... (I have never yet done it but am tempted every time!)

• Advertisement

grow a pair and do it tbh
    now get back on topic pulease

Well I can't exactly post a photo of my piercing :eek:

So I guess it's just "STFU Damo"...

well you could but just put it as an attachment and stick nsfw on it

or the secret extreme forum! go on get it out for the lads damo! eh uhm i mean ladies

there's a secret extreme forum?

guess its not so secret anymore lol

Le Rack wrote: »
    how did you find getting that one? a mate of mine has about 30piercings and said that was the most killer one and think it got infected n all...

i did it myself and it was no bother:confused:dont know why you were told it was bad,apart from my smiley it was the least painful piercing ive had,and thats with the horror story and all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

I saw a pic of a badly infected tongue web. The girl in question had to get a tracheotomy (spelling...) and the pictures were naaaasty.

It surprised me, considering I know a fair few people who say they're practically painless and heal easily.

i broke every single oral piercing rule in the book in the first few hours and mine is healed!its only a week or two old and it felt healed the day after,i pull on the bar with my teeth and i cant feel anything

Haha! The night I got my tongue done I went out, started with ONE drink and basically ended up breaking every oral piercing rule. Oh well.

• Advertisement

i have a bottle of vodka,some spicy food and was with my man friend all night and its still healed!madness

i have a bottle of vodka,some spicy food and was with my man friend all night and its still healed!madness
    I was good with my tongue! Looked after it! Didn't even kiss my boyf for the two weeks!! Twas KILLER and it still gets irritated from time to time!

i think im just lucky:)

i think im just lucky:)
    grr argh...

yeah im beginning to think my body doesn't like having stuff done to it, I heal well from cuts and stuff, and nothing has rejected or gotten infected on me but they never seem to truely settly...maybe barre my lobes...

I guess it varies from person to person, all my non-ear piercings heal very fast, but cartilage takes me months :(

i always have a lot of trouble with ear piercings,but never any trouble at all with all non ear piercings,its weird

my tongue's over a year old now and still on the odd occassion gets sore, my tragus still gets crusty 4months on, but im pretty certain thats cuz ive the wrong bar in it, but my lobes, hardly ever wear anything in em an the four of em have been open since i was like 8...

ive had my lobes done for years but still if i take out jewellery out for a few days and put it back in it gets angry

My new hole!! Number 7!

• Advertisement

Got these in the post today for my birthday!

145843625a6991566232l.jpg

Advertisement