Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

city v united

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭Hobart

fade2black wrote:
    United are just not good enough. There's no point in getting into arguments on here that are essentially pointless...once again they let their fans down when it matters most.
    Never a truer word said. They were well beaten by a team who they should have beaten esasily. Liverpool for second place now, with United/Spurs/Arsenal to fight it out for the last 2 CL places.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭OTliddy

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    What a great point. :rolleyes: Sure we might as well all give up.
    I've still got hope for the league and FA cups and the CL(next season), just I'm saying it's unrealistic to expect to win the premiership while Chelsea are so powerful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

fair play to city anyway they did deserve it over the 90minutes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Poor stuff. Never a red from that joke of a ref. The ego on him is laughable, it was a tackle out of frustration and nothing else, and if he wanted to hurt the player he would of

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Anyone know where I can place a bet on Slyvestre having just played his last game for United?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

OTliddy wrote:
    I've still got hope for the league and FA cups and the CL(next season), just I'm saying it's unrealistic to expect to win the premiership while Chelsea are so powerful.
    Typical, Thats why every other team gave up during the first 10 years of the premiership when Utd/Arsenal were head and shoulders above everyone else.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

Justified red card, there was intent. Excellent goal by RVN and good finish by Fowler. United were poor today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Ruskie4Rent

not really. the first two goals came while manU dominated.
    Really it was manU that lost the game through their own doing. Non clinical enough in attack and awful in defence (silvestre???:mad: ).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

zabbo wrote:
    Typical, Thats why every other team gave up during the first 10 years of the premiership when Utd/Arsenal were head and shoulders above everyone else.

Blackburn didn't in '95!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Disastrous performance but nothing unexpected.
    Any United fan who expected an easy win today is a fool.
    Rio Ferdinand yet again proved what a crap footballer he is.
    He was anonymous for the whole match.
    Did he make 1 tackle in the whole match ?
    Silvestre had to do the work of two centre backs today and was at fault for the goals but it was inevitable considering the workload he had.
    Ferdinand is a pathetic excuse for a defender.
    Alan Smith is a waste of space too.
    He thinks his role is to just make a few tackles and not go past the half way line.
    Darren Fletcher has no flair or creativity.
    Ronaldo is a headless chicken.
    Major surgery is required on this team.

• Advertisement

Lemlin wrote:
    Blackburn didn't in '95!
    sarcasm? no

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

arghhh what a frustrating game!!! first goal was offside. second goal was legit but silvestre was muck for it along with the rest of the game.. Ronaldo needs a serious talking to with regards to his actual playing of the game. he should not have been given straight red for that. load of rubbish! that referee along with graham poll are absolutely useless! why he keeps playing fletcher and silvestre and ,to a lesser extent ,ronaldo is beyond me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,064 ✭✭✭BKtje

Yellow at worst. i was shocked to see the red. The refferee was an absolute joke today.

I still think that the intial ball for the second goal was offside (the one which was then knocked down to ireland for the poke through). First goal i actually didnt think was off :p

I dont know if city deserved it really. They played well enough in the first half but were dominated (although only a handful of chances for manu) in the second half even when they were down to 10. 3rd goal was always coming with the manu pushing for the equaliser.

Great goal from RVN.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

Disastrous performance but nothing unexpected.
    Any United fan who expected an easy win today is a fool.
    Rio Ferdinand yet again proved what a crap footballer he is.
    He was anonymous for the whole match.
    Did he make 1 tackle in the whole match ?
    Silvestre had to do the work of two centre backs today and was at fault for the goals but it was inevitable considering the workload he had.
    Ferdinand is a pathetic excuse for a defender.
    Alan Smith is a waste of space too.
    He thinks his role is to just make a few tackles and not go past the half way line.
    Darren Fletcher has no flair or creativity.
    Ronaldo is a headless chicken.
    Alan Smith is a class player overall. Maybe he should of started over Fletcher. Ferdinand did put in a good tackle near the end but didnt play good again overall

Typical overreaction from some fans.
    United are second in the premiership with 45 points from 21 games.
    We just lost a derby game, in which I, and I'd imagine most of the team(Rooney got booked for it), feel screwed over by the ref and his linesman.
    Defense is being fixed, with Slyvestre the man culprit today,
    p.s. What did Rio do wrong until the end of the match when it was 4 City vs. 2 United at the back?
    Midfield needs to be addressed as everybody in the entire world knows.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

My thoughts...

The Football

United seemed to be in control in the first half. But sloppy play allowed City to take the lead and then double it. Sloppy play not only by Silvestre, however he will be singled out as he had a poor game all round today.I seriously doubted we would get back into it. Watching the game, we never looked like getting through city through the middle, it seemed all we needed was out two wingers to get into the game. But both were poor and too eager to come inside.

Ronaldo

Today once again proved he just isnt a team player. Made bad descisions in terms of play and of course the red card. Personally i think the referree got it wrong however my belief on it is why the hell is Ronaldo putting the referee in that position? If he keeps his cool and doesnt go into a stupid tackle like that, theres no debate.

He has talent but he seems to be a distruptive influence on the team. I cant imagine how fustrating it is to play with him. Also if Ferguson hasnt got this lack of respect for his teammates out of him yet I dont think he will ever get it out of him.

The Referee

I thought he got a lot of decisions wrong today. But Im not going to blame him for the result.

Stephen Ireland

A very deceptive player. He looks small and scruffy and doesnt look a player. But he proves never judge a book by his cover. Very neat and tidy on the ball. His movement to recieve passes in very good. Especially in tight area's. Never looked out of place.

Patrice Evra

Shouldnt have been thrown in there today. Up against a very tough opponent in Sinclair. Looked under pressure with the high balls but way too early to judge.

Mikael Silvestre

Very poor game and may well have sealed his faith at Old Trafford. Looking back over the past few years there have been games where there have been serious defensive errors, games at Bolton and even Man City stick out. Silvestre seems to be the common denominator. His indecisiveness has cost us dearly. Was Brown injured? I cant see why Brown wasnt started here today.

Robbie Fowler

I just knew it....

This is why Sky Sports is so ****ing annoying:

Wayne Rooney - Clever - 8
    Ruud van Nistelrooy - Toiled - 6

What the hell? Rooney had a woeful game!

PHB wrote:
    This is why Sky Sports is so ****ing annoying:

Wayne Rooney - Clever - 8
    Ruud van Nistelrooy - Toiled - 6

What the hell? Rooney had a woeful game!

Stephen Ireland Gave ball away - 5.5

yeah a bit silly, seeing as thats the lowest rating on the city team

Yeh what the hell? I thought Ireland had a fantastic game, did lots of quiet work but really held up United's midfield completely. No sense

• Advertisement

United are second in the premiership with 45 points from 21 games.
    This is the worst United team in 15 years.
    They are playing ineffective bland football.
    They are woeful in the last third of the pitch and creating very few chances.
    They are second in a poor league.
    Defense is being fixed, with Silvestre the man culprit today,
    The main culprit is Ferdinand.
    He is atrocious.
    Midfield needs to be addressed as everybody in the entire world knows.
    No.The whole midfield needs to be completely replaced.
    This United team is boring to watch.
    They are workmanlike,with no width.
    Just because they win a few matches against mid table Premiership teams doesnt mean a thing.
    They were shambolic in Europe and are no longer a force.
    How they can call themselves one of the best teams in the world is a farce.
    I am a United fan but it is obvious to all but the most blind followers that the team is of a poor standard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

zabbo wrote:
    sarcasm? no

You made the point that everyone else gave up for the first ten years of the Premiership because United and Arsenal were head and shoulders above the rest. They weren't in 1995.

You might want to go back and read what i was replying to, a post from OTliddy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,064 ✭✭✭BKtje

He is atrocious.
    I thought Ferdinand did ok today. I dont see how u can think he did worse than silvestre tho! I have defended Silvstre time after time after time to my friends who think he is absolute muck. Im afraid that im starting to agree with them.

This is an over reaction but slightly justified as the past few games have been played similarly to the way they played in europe. Too much attacking without intent, with only rooney showing inititive. Ronaldo constantly failed to deliver when his skills were needed most and, apart from his goal RvN never looked on his toes or like he believed he could score.
    Along with this manU's defensive frailties became evident against a team who knew they could do damage.

Really? It has been our 4th best start ever.

They are? How come we are on this season,

No chances? In this game alone, we had 3 clear chances on goal, and this was a terrible preformance.

They are second in a poor league? That's just silly and theres no point in even arguing that.
    He is atrocious.

Please point out to me a mistake that Ferdinand made in the first 70 minutes?

Cause they are second in England, putting them undoubtably in the top 20 teams in the world.

I am a United fan but it is obvious to all but the most blind followers that the team is of a poor standard.

That because your memory isn't going back that far. We are playing at nearly the same standerd we always play at in the league. Infact we are playing above our average. However that ain't good enough.

It's a derby game, and we lost it, it happens, thats why derbys are so special. get over it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,056 ✭✭✭applehunter

What does it feel like to be ordinary, United fans?

This is what everybody else has been like for the last 13 years.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,067 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

What does it feel like to be ordinary, United fans?

This is what everybody else has been like for the last 13 years.

salt.jpg

rub it in :)

Ordinary? We only lost 3 times this season. We're a few players off from being a brilliant team. I'd still argue that we're not that far from chelsea...the only worry is that chelsea could always keep getting better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

I'd still argue that we're not that far from chelsea....

13 (quite possibly 16) points away from Chelsea, that is quite a bit

I meant as a team. Even John Giles has argued, there is more talent in the ManU team. That doesn't mean it's the 100% truth but i'd agree with him. All manU needs is a few changes and become a team that still gets 3 points without playing well, like chelsea has done all season.
    I'm sick of all the moaning about how "terrible" the team is and realise the qualities the team does have.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Absolutely sickened by the result today. It was all down to bad defending. Nothing else. The two goals in the first half could have easily have been avoided if they had been defended properly. Silvestre has to be dropped, he is causing more and more goals each game. Regardless of the language barrier between the players and Evra, Brown should have played. Brown has been playing well this last 5 or 6 games, Silvestre hasn't.

Second and last point, the referee was terrible.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

More quality in the United team then Chelsea.....What planet are you living on. United need about 4 new players, all of them midfielders.

About the game.

The 3 goals were legit. The 1st was close but if you look at it again when the man city player plays the inital ball Sinclar is onside but that ball bounces of silvestre changes direction a small bit, and he slots it home, so not offside because it comes of a United man...

The card well I thought it was a little harsh but my initial reaction was that it should have been a red but the ref wouldnt give it, but he acutally did.

He made now atempt to play the ball at all and lunges in with all his studs showing about 4 foot in the air, while the ball is in the ground!! That is a red card in the rule book.
    If he had made contact then cole wold have had stud marks in his ribs and nobody here would be arguing about it.

Anyway ronaldo is **** so it didnt really matter at all in the end

I love that guy fowler by the way..

City deserved to win.

Please point out to me a mistake that Ferdinand made in the first 70 minutes?
    Ferdinand spent most of the match wandering around aimlessly.
    He was constantly ball watching and made very few tackles.
    All I remeber seeing in the match was Silvestre being the last man back time after time and having to make vital tackles while 'Rio' was roaming around like the headless chicken he is.
    People watching the match with me didnt even realise Ferdinand was playing,he was so anonymous.
    That because your memory isn't going back that far. We are playing at nearly the same standerd we always play at in the league. Infact we are playing above our average. However that ain't good enough.
    My memory goes back along way trust me.
    United are accumulating points but in a very unconvincing manner.
    They are struggling to score goals and have become predictable.
    The width in the style of play has disappeared and the consistency in the last third of the pitch is gone.
    Time after time the ball is given away so cheaply at the vital stage.
    Its the manner of United's play that is most worrying.
    When was the last time United gave a team a right hiding ?
    Every week I look at the fixtures and each tie is a potential banana skin.
    United cannot be relied upon to beat anyone.
    I realise that Chelsea are a very efficient team who have accumulated alot of points and even at their best United wouldnt have that consisteny.
    Man Utd were a team based on offense whereas Chelsea are a team based on defense.
    Chelsea primarily capitalise on the opponents weaknesses and errors instead of their own creativity.
    Really? It has been our 4th best start ever.
    Better start than 1999 ,so does that make this team better than the team of 1999 ?
    How many of the present team would you pick over the team of 99 ?
    1 or 2 ?
    The standard of the league is far poorer now than it was in 1999.
    I and many other people arent excited by watching United play football anymore.
    They are a pale shadow of their best and until such time as the people in charge at Old Trafford realise how badly they have deteriorated ,no improvements will be made.

jank wrote:
    More quality in the United team then Chelsea.....What planet are you living on. United need about 4 new players, all of them midfielders.

City deserved to win.
    4 midfielders? 2 high quality midfielders at most. I have a genuine belief that manU have enough capability to match chelsea as a club. Although it seems as though there is a huge gulf now, things change in football. Remember Arsenal were massive favourates to win last season. Chelsea may run away with it this year but I think manU have a chance next year, along wit liverpool and arsenal.

And no, man city didn't deserve 3-1.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Banned for a week hobart.

Just listening to Dunphy on The Premiership.
    Priceless.
    He said Fletcher and O'Shea wouldnt get into the midfield of any other Premiership team .None
    He also called Ronaldo ,a clown and a bird brain and useless.
    Couldnt have said it better.

And no, man city didn't deserve 3-1.
    Ah but they deserved to win did they not?

I admire your optimism but United will never be a force again until fergie is replaced.

If anybody is going to challange chelsea its going to be Liverpool, maybe Arsenal in 2 years or so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

This is getting a bit tedious. A few weeks ago everyone were saying that Arsenal were in decline..now they're going to be Chelsea's main threat?? Liverpool are in fine form at present but as they say...form is temporary, class is permanant.

I'm fed up of seeing the same posts over and over again after every Man utd match...over the past few months EVERY player has been praised and criticised. It's time to stop nitpicking every week and acknowledge where the real problem lies. Alex Ferguson. You can go back months and months to see me barking up this tree and arguing with Fergie supporters such as The Muppet, but sooner or later people like these will have to lower their red tinted glasses.

Wes Brown has been playing great ball the last few weeks yet Fergie drops him today and brings in Evra....introducing a new player to English football..i know, i'lll throw him into the fast paced, often violent, Manchester Derby....crazy...absolutely crazy. I think Fergie acted, once again, like an over confident fool. (mods, i'm not calling him a fool, I'm saying he acted like one.) Week in and week out he makes 2-3 decisions that are, at best, questionable and at worst, simply mind numbing.

I also think Ferguson is the reason why Man Utd are the most hated team around at the moment...the reason why the Liverpool fans love coming on here and ribbing us Man Utd fans, and who can blame them? Throughout the years Fergie has had fights with referees, reporters, entire TV networks and pundits alike. He has come across as a spoilt child who's crying cause a bigger boy took his ball. That's what i saw today when I say Ferdinand, the primadonna himself, Neville, Giggs and Nistelrooy surrounding the referee...."It's not fair ref...we're suppose to win!"

All fans love to support a team that tries till their hearts are ab out to burst...fans are fuelled by the sight of blood and the smell of sweat...fans are fuelled by the sight of players really trying for their team, fighting to keep their place in that team. Other Man Utd fans out there...when you watch your team, do you see this? If your answer is yes then you must be looking at a different team to me.

My reaction today? I shrugged and said, well what do you expect. It's time someone at that club got tough and made some decisions....except...one thing...who can do that? Who, in the upper enchelons of power loves the team enough to do what's right? If only Bobby Charlton had more power, that's what I say.

Watching people like Ferdinand, Ronaldo and a few others really make me gag...getting paid so much money to run out like a nancy boy (again - like) for a premier league team...every school boys dream.

So they moan and they groan until they get what they want...if they don't get what they want they moan and groan some more, maybe throw in the odd two footed lunge while they're at it.

But what can we expect, they learned from the master.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

He is atrocious.

No.The whole midfield needs to be completely replaced.
    This United team is boring to watch.
    They are workmanlike,with no width.
    Just because they win a few matches against mid table Premiership teams doesnt mean a thing.
    They were shambolic in Europe and are no longer a force.

you hit the nail on the head,totally agree with you even though it pains me

fade2black wrote:
    This is getting a bit tedious. A few weeks ago everyone were saying that Arsenal were in decline..now they're going to be Chelsea's main threat?? Liverpool are in fine form at present but as they say...form is temporary, class is permanant.

I'm fed up of seeing the same posts over and over again after every Man utd match...over the past few months EVERY player has been praised and criticised. It's time to stop nitpicking every week and acknowledge where the real problem lies. Alex Ferguson. You can go back months and months to see me barking up this tree and arguing with Fergie supporters such as The Muppet, but sooner or later people like these will have to lower their red tinted glasses.

Wes Brown has been playing great ball the last few weeks yet Fergie drops him today and brings in Evra....introducing a new player to English football..i know, i'lll throw him into the fast paced, often violent, Manchester Derby....crazy...absolutely crazy. I think Fergie acted, once again, like an over confident fool. (mods, i'm not calling him a fool, I'm saying he acted like one.) Week in and week out he makes 2-3 decisions that are, at best, questionable and at worst, simply mind numbing.

I also think Ferguson is the reason why Man Utd are the most hated team around at the moment...the reason why the Liverpool fans love coming on here and ribbing us Man Utd fans, and who can blame them? Throughout the years Fergie has had fights with referees, reporters, entire TV networks and pundits alike. He has come across as a spoilt child who's crying cause a bigger boy took his ball. That's what i saw today when I say Ferdinand, the primadonna himself, Neville, Giggs and Nistelrooy surrounding the referee...."It's not fair ref...we're suppose to win!"

All fans love to support a team that tries till their hearts are ab out to burst...fans are fuelled by the sight of blood and the smell of sweat...fans are fuelled by the sight of players really trying for their team, fighting to keep their place in that team. Other Man Utd fans out there...when you watch your team, do you see this? If your answer is yes then you must be looking at a different team to me.

My reaction today? I shrugged and said, well what do you expect. It's time someone at that club got tough and made some decisions....except...one thing...who can do that? Who, in the upper enchelons of power loves the team enough to do what's right? If only Bobby Charlton had more power, that's what I say.

Watching people like Ferdinand, Ronaldo and a few others really make me gag...getting paid so much money to run out like a nancy boy (again - like) for a premier league team...every school boys dream.

So they moan and they groan until they get what they want...if they don't get what they want they moan and groan some more, maybe throw in the odd two footed lunge while they're at it.

But what can we expect, they learned from the master.

Read what I wrote again.

I said Arsenal in Maybe 2 years or so.... not now!!
    Then you agree with me by saying fergie is the problem.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

PHB wrote:
    I know the rules fully.
    How the **** is the intend there, when the direction is for the ball?
    How can you have intent, when your eyes are totally on the ball, and you don't go for the player?
    How is that a red card? Explain to me how there is intent?
    true and how can you prove intent,is the ref a part time jugde aswell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

I've said it for a very long time.

(I had a feeling when I saw your name as a replier that you'd pick out that Arsenal comment ;) ) Today was super from Arsenal and they may be the team to push chelsea, my point being is that people can be quite fickle and short sighted on these boards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Having now seen the Ronaldo lunge, it was a red card offence. He was taking out his petulence having been 'fouled' a few seconds earlier. He rightly got nothing for that so went in to the tackle with bad intent. Leading foot horizontal studs showing, getting the ball was a side issue as he went in I'd say.

Mike.

jank wrote:
    Read what I wrote again.

I said Arsenal in Maybe 2 years or so.... not now!!
    Then you agree with me by saying fergie is the problem.
    Possibly. But the same can be said about any club. Chelsea were just a second tier premiership team just three seasons ago, and with the arrival of one bolshevik, the premiership was totaly changed. Who knows whats going to happen, but the guy who said liverpool will take over united as the main challengers.......that won't happen. Don't know why, but it's just as feasible as manU having a complete decline.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Was working on my house and missed it thank fuk, how for the love of god is silvestre in that team, he is brutal.

Not sure about offside, more like brutal defending again & again.

Ronaldo would want to sit down and take a serious look at himself,. so much potential but spends most of his time show boating or been a petulent child.
    fully deserved his red, you cannot lunge in like he did, fair enough he should have got a free kick before it but you cannot take the law into your own hands.

The midfield is just way to ordinary, Smith is a real fighter, BUT he will never split a team open with a pass like Gerard or Alonso.
    Fletcher is still only 21, can still improve, but has no one to learn from,
    Giggs looked like he did noting

Rooney is a fabulous player, did not do much based on the RTE highlights.
    RVN excellent finish, I read some where today that he is past his best???

Overall City had the heart and want to win, deserved it, Fowlers was a class finish, pity he seems intent in not getting himself together

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,659 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

yop wrote:
    Ronaldo would want to sit down and take a serious look at himself,. so much potential but spends most of his time show boating or been a petulent child.
    totally agree

wouldnt you think Alex would sit him down and tell him wheres he's going wrong by now

iv lost a bit of faith in ronaldo to be honest if he keeps this up he'll loose matchs for united

being such a kid

i feel sorry for his team mates,they'll never know when he's going to pass

and what does my head in he only walks back to defend

maybe if Real betis go down united might go for joaquin,now hes a great player

yop wrote:
    I read some where today that he is past his best???
    /QUOTE]
    I wouldn't disagree. I can't doubt his ability to find the goal whatever form he or manU are in but since his injury he lost alot of what he had. He seems to go up for less headers and make less runs and his lack of pace seems more evident now. Apart from his goal, he frustrated the life out of me yesterday but then again so did alot of manU players.

I don't think he is past his best, but I don't think he is on form yet. I think he wants to beat Eto, and the second half of the season will see him getting a lot more goals.

I hope so.

• Advertisement

Henry will finish top goal scorer. Ye know that sure ;)

Advertisement