Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A New Scam - Beware

Options
  • 13-01-2006 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭

A WISE WORD TO THE WARY

Watch out.....

I am a victim of the latest scam in Carlow which is happening at the Fairgreen Shopping Centre.

Two good looking 18 year old Polish women come to your car as you are parking your car.

One starts wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, the other comes to your window saying 'hi' while bending over with her breasts almost coming out of her blouse, impossible not to look, when you thank them and offer them a tip, they say No and beg you for a ride to the other side of town.

You agree and tell them to sit in the back. On the way they start having sex in the back seat. Then one of them performs oral s*x on you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I was assaulted last Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, but I couldn't find them Saturday or Sunday.

Be careful.

Comments

Advertisement