Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

magnet.ie

• 13-01-2006 3:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know what area(s) are covered by magnet.ie's adsl service?

Are they reselling Eircom?

I was interested in their triple pack, (sat tv, free phone calls and 2mb dsl ) but the sales guy couldnt tell me what area's are covered.

I'm in D.11 on the Santry exchange.

Thks

X

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭skywalker

The sales guy couldnt tell you if your covered? :confused:

Im in D9 on the coolock exchange, & I was told that all they can offer me for the moment is 2mb BB for €30. But within 6 months supposedly they will be able to bundle the phoneline in too for an extra tenner.

Unless ntl become active in my area in the next month, Ill prob take them up on it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 334 ✭✭ghost26ie

Does anyone know what area(s) are covered by magnet.ie's adsl service?

Are they reselling Eircom?

I was interested in their triple pack, (sat tv, free phone calls and 2mb dsl ) but the sales guy couldnt tell me what area's are covered.

I'm in D.11 on the Santry exchange.

Thks

X

i doubt these are reselling eircom

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,858 ✭✭✭paulm17781

ghost26ie wrote:
    i doubt these are reselling eircom

In some areas they do. In others they unbundle and sell their own services. You can only get Digital TV where they have unbundled.

Advertisement