Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS2: HD ADVANCE -Where to Buy?

• 13-01-2006 3:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 545 ✭✭✭

My PS2 is going to overheat from all the game cases stacked on it beside it and behind it so I dug an old Maxtor 40G out of an ancient Dell and evetually managed to buy the Sony Network/HD adapter but can't seem to find anyone selling software, ideally HD ADVANCE 3.0 PAL, to format and use the HD for storage.

Anyone know where I can buy HD Advance or HD Loader etc or maybe even got something for sale?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,748 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

They were pulled from sale by Sony and are quite illegal. You can use the hard drive exploit using an action replay that allows you to put data on a memory card from a usb stick and there are some good homebrew products. You will need a compatible PS1 game as well. Can't tell you anything other than google is your friend. Against charter. i have my Ps2 hard disk expoited and it's brilliant. Load times are great, no risk of read errorsand games that stream like GTA look better because there is never any trouble with high res textures not loading in time.

Advertisement