Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dragon Rally

• 13-01-2006 3:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 533 ✭✭✭

Anyone goin to the Dragon Rally in Wales next month? Or does anyone know where exactly it is been held? I know it is about 50 miles from Betws-y-Coed, just dont know where!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 swiftminnion

Hi,

Yep I'm going.

Went last year..I'm going with some mates from the village I live in. I don't know exactly where it is. I think the rationale is to keep the location a secret..Usually meet a t a control point a little way from the camp site to get a pass to camp on production of your ticket..You will need a ticket or u won't get in.
    My mate Roger has got the tickets..and he's gone to the Elephant Rally in Bavaria ! I'm in USA until Tuesday next week and haven't seen me bike for 5 weeks !
    Have you been before ?

If you haven't dress well, bring lots of tent pegs and guide ropes to hold yer tent down !

let me know..They had an Irish traditional band last year..I drank Guinness.

cya Joe

ps be careful where you take a leak...Those wire fences aren't for hanging your scarf on..They is electrified !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 533 ✭✭✭blackbird98

sorry for delay, was away for a while. I went last year, great weekend but the weather was very rough coming back on Sun morn. Stayed in the Pont-y-pair hotel. Great Session. I believe the venue is about 50 miles from Betws-y-coed this year. Not going though coz goin away at end of month. enjoy!!

Advertisement