Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tax Offices

Options
  • 13-01-2006 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭

Does anyone know what the deal is with the revenue at the moment? I've been on emergency tax for the past 4 months because they don't take calls in the afternoon and haven't answered their phone in the morning. I rang a different department today who were absolutely useless.

It's also gone over the turn of the year so I'll have to apply for a refund of last years tax, which means I need my P60, which I'm not sure my employer can give me because I was never registered for tax with them.

Does anyone here work there, have any information?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,022 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

Just go into Cathedral Street or out to Tallaght (Square) and speak to someone face to face. You'll have to queue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Squor

Your employer should have applied for a tax cert for you as soon as you started with them, if they didnnt and told you to, they are at fault as well. Its a new yr, so you shouldnt be on emergency, but this all requires a cert. Try emailing them, go to www.revenue.ie and go to the Contact Locator enter your PPS /RSI number and that will give you all the contact details, they should take it off you by e mail.

Advertisement