Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Infantry Mod Fun

Options
  • 13-01-2006 5:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭

TiG City Maps 2 server is now running unranked and with the Infantry Mod on it. Its not 100% ideal as it changes the weapons layout sligthly however there are no more noob tubes and a class little 3 flag map with only 1 flag to fight over and 2 untakeable home bases.

As its unranked we can have huge ticket counts and really ejoy the fun.

Grab the mod here : http://files.filefront.com/CLIENT+InfantryMod+098beta/;4572033;;/fileinfo.html

Fairy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

as I am a n00b (see the leaderboard) what are the ticket counts and can you explain how they work ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

Basically if you run an EA ranked server you cant change any settings. IE 16 player servers have 100 tickets at the start of the map.

If you run unranked you can change that to have 1000 ticket games that might last over 2 hours.

Fairy

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Thats the score above the radar yeah, and it goes down when you control more of the map than the enemy is it, I know considering I have 20 hours of gameplay I should know more

But yeah I'd be interested in a game of this on sunday evening if we can get a group together

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

tickets = lives for your whole team

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

Yeah Sunday evening sounds good. Grab a TiG admin and ask them to change the map to Street.

Should be fun.

Fairy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

A good few of the lads in TiG were trying to find a mirror for the Infantry Mod so Im just after setting one up for a little while.

TiG.The Irish Guard [Mirror #1]

Afaik we have one of the TiG servers running the mod every now and then, Fairy will probably be able to give you more info on that, or just ask on the irc at: #tig.ie on quakenet.

Advertisement