Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My favourite food is...

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

mmm right now i'm loving a toasted pitta bread wit butter and lashings of a spicey veg type of pickle spread from sri lanka called 'seeni sambol' and top with a dollop of philadelphia lite with chives .... lovely and wash it all down with a cup of strong and sweet milky tea.... ahh delicious :v: :v: :v:

other foods on my love list:
    spicy anything!
    aromatic duck with the pancakes and plum sauce
    chicken caserole
    a juicy tender steak with pepper gravy, buttery mash, buttery veg
    the manhatten bagel from that bagel shop on baggot st, dublin
    in johnny fox's restaurant in the dublin mountains one of the starters is these teeny tiny battered fish and they come with a creamy jalepeno dip - gorgeous...

oh i could go on.... i will try anything once at the least!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,778 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Rasher Sandwich...Denny and Brennans Bread Style....

wheres that fryin pan?!?

Have to agree with Rsta on the aromatic duck, pancakes and plum sauce...yum yum!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,425 ✭✭✭weemcd

bacon sandwich
    good chicken wings
    pub fish and chips
    traditional huge steak, well done, with a mild pepper sauce, BIG chips and very very crispy onions

Advertisement