Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Library opening times

Options
  • 13-01-2006 6:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

www.nuim.ie doesn't want to let me access the library pages at the moment! grrr!

anyway what time does the library open at in the morning, serious cramming needs to be done!

tanx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Orange wrote:
    www.nuim.ie doesn't want to let me access the library pages at the moment! grrr!

anyway what time does the library open at in the morning, serious cramming needs to be done!

tanx

10.00am to 5.00pm - Reading Only

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Orange

thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭DoesNotCompute

Reading Only

As opposed to........... ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭munky

Taking books out?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Reading Only as in No Desk Services...

However, i do believe teh information to be incorrect as I paid my fine last Saturday for an overdue book. The Reading Only was told to me by word of mouth, and given the fact there were desk services last week i see no reason why not this week :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

Reading only monday
    Memorising only Tuesday
    Writing only Wednesday
    thursday is a day for whispering and passing of notes
    Friday is a time to hang around the sociology section and letch
    Saturday is convince-random-person-to-join-you-in-pub-instead-of-studying day
    Sunday is the day to wander aimlessly about the aisles recovering from saturday's binge drinking of alcopops in the roost followed by a drunken saunter to club G where you mayu or may not have danced but definitely visited the chipper afterwards (the lone chip and remains of ketchup which you originally thought was a nose bleed or throat slashing on your chest the next morning bear testament to that one).

And who said libraries were boring!

Advertisement