Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The best chippers and why.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Minder

babaduck wrote: »
    Borzas in Sandymount or Dalkey
    The Central Cafe in Blackrock
    Henry & Rose in Bray
    Tradewinds in Arklow
    Sharkys in Wexford

Henry & Rose in Bray - I haven't been there in years - we used to queue out the door at stupid o clock in the morning for a burger with everything - it was so full of extras that you had to eat half of it before you could close the sandwich to take a bite. For some reason it always contained a pineapple ring....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭DaSchmo

Henry and Rose has some the best burgers of any chipper I have ever been to (v good onion rings too) but is let down severely by the chips. Dry and flavourless, they really fail to make the grade.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

another +1 for henry and rose (or rosie and jims as me and mates call it). central cafe in blackrock and fuscardi's in capel street are great. dont get me started on mizzoni's in harolds cross, i waited almost an hour for 1 pizza there on sunday night, they fooked up the toppings 3 times and used 'very busy tonight' as their excuse, however i was the only one in the shop and the phone was'nt ringing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭RNCFAN

another +1 for henry and rose (or rosie and jims as me and mates call it). central cafe in blackrock and fuscardi's in capel street are great. dont get me started on mizzoni's in harolds cross, i waited almost an hour for 1 pizza there on sunday night, they fooked up the toppings 3 times and used 'very busy tonight' as their excuse, however i was the only one in the shop and the phone was'nt ringing.

Amen Brother - they are a complete disaster!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Stonefoxstar

Does anyone know what a whirly burger is?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Stonefoxstar, I know you're new here, but please start new threads rather than bumping ones that are more than 6 months old. Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement