Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eviction Night... Who do You Want to See Go

Options
  • 13-01-2006 7:20pm
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I personally hope its George.. The other two provide comedy value to the house that would be sorely missed IMO

Who do You want to see go tonight? 15 votes

George
    0% 0 votes
    Jodie
    46% 7 votes
    Pete
    53% 8 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

I hope its George too, that old cat thing he did last night, made me want to heave!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

jodie.....get her out!!! love pete and thing george is entertaining.
    chantelle ftw!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭**elaine**

xzanti wrote:
    I personally hope its George.. The other two provide comedy value to the house that would be sorely missed IMO
    I agree! Has to be George

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

haha it was jodie made my night!!! reallllllly cant stand her!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Scraggs wrote:
    haha it was jodie made my night!!! reallllllly cant stand her!

You know what... And I hate myself for saying it.. but I felt really sorry for her during the interview.. I think she's her own worst enemy tbh.. :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭Pez

i liked jodie! everyone was so mean to her and picked on her for no reason!! michael has lost the plot altogether!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

She lost my vote when she started slagging Chantell off on night one the minute she went to the diary room... And then slagged Jordans nose off the first oportunity she got (pot, kettle, black) But I did feel sorry for her last night.. Her best bits where quite entertaining... I hope shes good to her word with regards to keeping in contact with Chantell.. Maybe the bb thing will be a turning point for her.. Dont think she could get much lower than last night... :o

Advertisement