Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New nightclub in waterford

Options
  • 13-01-2006 9:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭

Anyoone been in the nightclub "Oblivion" its where baker street was its meant to be cool...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

didn't even know it was a nightclub! Anybody know what type of music is on in there?
    And isn't Baker St tiny!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 744 ✭✭✭angry_fox

Thought it was just a late bar. other than that i havint heard much about it. Its been open for a while

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Remember the only reason you used to go to Baker St was because of the cheap pints? Well now pints have gone up to an almost extortionate level making this place one to avoid!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

i too have heard that place is the ultimate rip off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 744 ✭✭✭angry_fox

Mossy Monk wrote:
    i too have heard that place is the ultimate rip off

Rubys and Oxygen aint much bettter, fiver for a pint of bulmers. No wonder so many poeple are trying to sneak in naggins of vodka into clubs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,272 ✭✭✭merlante

Interesting, any reports?

Although with a name like Oblivion, I'm not expecting much...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

wasn't there a thread about this place before... I was there months ago... It was crap I did get a free shot of mickyfinns for handing in a flyer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

angry_fox wrote:
    Rubys and Oxygen aint much bettter

i never suggested they were

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Crimson...

yeah it's meant to be a club mate of mine is holding a clubnight there soon, Haven't seen it yet but there still doing stuff in there. I'll try get some pics

• Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

Crimson... wrote:
    yeah it's meant to be a club mate of mine is holding a clubnight there soon
    what kind of a clubnight? what type of music would your friend play.
    what waterford needs is another charty pop night spot :v:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Talaghn

I never bothered going down there cos a girl i know was handing out the flyers for Mickey finns and i asked her what iot was and she said a late night bar so.....

I liked Baker st cos of the fact it was a student bar!

Advertisement