Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charlesland 2 Bed Type-E

Options
  • 13-01-2006 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭

Hi,

Has anyone bought a 2 bed type-E in the park? What was the completion time like and did you have any problems with the house, snagging etc? Did you manage to get the dimensions off Durkans? We've bought one, its supposed to be ready this summer...hopefully.

thanks
    Jon

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Bláth

hi

i bought a type E in the Grove. Ran 3 months over original completion date. no problem with the snag although a phantom pipe that had no function was boxed off in the living room but thankfully got it removed!!

Regarding dimensions - just give the foreman a shout and they'll let you in to measure up. means you can check out errors early too!! I think i must have entered the house about 3 times while still a site!

best of luck and by the way great choice re house type - I'm loving mine!

B

Advertisement