Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wireless bb and bf2

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭KELTICKNIGHTT

Ponster wrote:
    KELTICKNIGHTT, sorry but I get the impression that you believe that if the browser was working then you wouldn't have any more problems.

In fact, the server browser is often the biggest problem with BF2 players. I believe that most of us now have our fav savers and don't use the browser anymore.

When I want to search for ranker servers, with a ping of < 100 I often get a response of about 12 but I get 100+ in ASE which for me is my default BF2 browser.
    not a prob
    been using bf2tracker.com to get ip servers,got 6 irish one
    ,just getting used to not not useing auto in bf2

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

There is a way of course of using ASE and being able to log in auto to a server without having to login first. The solution is in this forum somewhere...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭KELTICKNIGHTT

Ponster wrote:
    There is a way of course of using ASE and being able to log in auto to a server without having to login first. The solution is in this forum somewhere...
    cheers
    will read through the forum later to get idea

Advertisement