Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

MP3 download help please!!!!!

• 13-01-2006 11:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭

Ok. Please be patient. Im a technodummy and need help. I thought I had downloaded some music and it played through real player, but I;m not sure how to save and file it. Any help please much appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭munky

Well your first mistake is using real player=)
    No seriously, if you open the My Library section on real player and click on all music it'll scan the drive for you and load anything you've downloaded
    ..I think.
    Otherwise a search for teh music you downloaded using the name and then remember where it downloads to.
    OR next time you download a song check the file path of the folder its dowbloading to.
    Other than that I don't use Real Player so I dunno....=)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Devon

Create a folder on your desktop and call it Music. Put all your music into that folder. Download Winamp from www.winamp.com and enjoy. Couldn't be easier!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,086 ✭✭✭muckwarrior

I think the OP may be having trouble downloading the mp3 in the first place. It sounds to me like s/he's clicking on an mp3 link and it's being streamed by real player instead of being downloaded. If that's the case then just right click on the link and select "save target as..." and save it somewhere on your computer like My Documents\My Music.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭lazydaisy

Thanks. I think ive figured it out. Am using Itunes and much better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Do yourself a favour and download Winamp from here. imho its still the best, and indeed easiest to use, music player out there..

• Advertisement
Advertisement