Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best earphones?

• 14-01-2006 12:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭

Hey,
    Well the sound on my MP3 player suddenly stopped working, having tried it with my own earphones and my brother's I think it is the earphones that are at fault and not the player. Can anyone recommend me some really good in-ear headphones? My budget would be about €30-ish. Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,413 ✭✭✭fletch

I have Sennheiser MX550s, no complaints....should pick them up for around the €30

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,841 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Stretch your budget to €70 and get these, you wont regret it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,070 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

cormie wrote:
    Stretch your budget to €70 and get these, you wont regret it!

Got a pair of these for christmas. They are excellent!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭wet-paint

The Sennheisers that came with hte stock H340 are lush. Go Sennheiser.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,841 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Compared to the ones I linked to they are nowhere near as good. Seriously, you have to try out "in ear" earphones:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

I got the Sennheiser MX500s in the end, they were €27 in Peats but they work grand, so...

They're maybe a *little* bit short on bass, and they're white, but that's about it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

wet-paint wrote:
    The Sennheisers that came with hte stock H340 are lush. Go Sennheiser.
    I thought the ones I got with the H120 were good, then I got the shure e3c's now the iriver ones seem like pound shop crap to me.

Go ebay if you want earphones at a reasonable price. Nala- dont check ebay unless you have a sick bucket nearby. The e2cs are 150 in peats, 70 on ebay.

Advertisement