Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exams in May

Options
  • 14-01-2006 12:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭

Does anybody know when the exams are finished? I'm just trying to book my summer holidays so need to know

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭shroomfox

Ha!

Hahahah!

Exams...

Nope. No idea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭munky

MAY!?WHAT THE HELL YOU TALKIN BOUT!
    Let us get these ones outta the way first maybe=)
    Last year they finsihed at the start of June...I think...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Iofur

They usually start around the 8th or 12th and are finished by June 4th - 7th!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭fletch

Iofur wrote:
    They usually start around the 8th or 12th and are finished by June 4th - 7th!
    Thanks for that! I've booked my holiday for the 8th of June so here's hopin!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

I was finished last year by the 28th of May, so you may even have time to pack...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭fletch

I was finished last year by the 28th of May, so you may even have time to pack...
    It might take some time alright....I've booked a whole month away!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 loly

I went to the exams office (for same reason) They said that they prob wont have a provisional timetable until the end of March or there abouts.The exams should finish by the 6th June she said....that's a tuesday though so presume she meant the 9th which is a Friday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭ArcadeFred

Or the 2nd...which is also a friday? :-D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 loly

Fingers crossed on that one. Exams shouldn't go on til the 9th though unless you are a theology student. Hard luck if you are!!!

Advertisement