Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm on my way

Options
  • 14-01-2006 1:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

So I have my plane tickets and my passport is being processed as we speak - I'm going to Dublin in April (from the US) for the first time!

Why am I posting this? I dunno. A warning, I guess? Whatever.

Anyway, I'm going to be staying for a week, and I'll be visiting Cork, Waterford and Belfast - most looking to take in the cities and their peoples and enjoy the pubs - especially to enjoy the pubs

So, if anyone is looking for an American to pick on for a week, I'll let you know where to find me :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

cork, waterford and belfast? Oh man,, you must wipe your ass with money as a hobbie yes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 DrJohnnyFever

LundiMardi wrote:
    cork, waterford and belfast? Oh man,, you must wipe your ass with money as a hobbie yes?

Yeah, I do. That might explain why I never have enough for rent. :)

Nah, I'm cutting corners.. I'm staying at a hostel in Dublin, and I have some money saved up - plus it's around my birthday so I usually get a little extra money from family.

I'm not travelling in style, but I'm traveling, and that's all I give a rat's ass about. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭raheny red

Do you like football or soccerball???

Advertisement