Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tmaxx sale discussion.

Options
  • 13-01-2006 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭

tmaxx.jpg

Why is it so clean? 'cause i havent gone near it since i ran in the engine weeks ago :rolleyes:

Damn impulse buys. I really should take it out for a thrashing

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

gs39t wrote:
    I would sell it for just below what it cost me, but it depends what you define as "cheap" :)
    Looks WAYY too clean !
    Gorgeous looking truck tho

• Registered Users Posts: 15,540 ✭✭✭✭vectra

gs39t wrote:
    I would sell it for just below what it cost me, but it depends what you define as "cheap" :)

How much ? :D

coolwings wrote:
    Don't want the thread to get in a rut.
    ;)
    So here is one that's different....

This guy asked me to get him a Currach. But there isn't a kit available.
    So I drew the plan from photos, and now there is a kit! :D

:eek:
    Well done bud..
    now thats what I call dedication ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭gs39t

vectra wrote:
    How much ? :D

Bought everything from modelsport - cost me €420 total. 370 would get it, no less. Otherwise i will eventually get around to running it :)

hmm....
    Tempting :rolleyes:
    would that include delivery to Cork ?

Will get back to you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,070 ✭✭✭muckwarrior

vectra wrote:
    hmm....

Will get back to you.
    Jesus vectra. Two tmaxx's in one night? :eek:

vectra wrote:
    hmm....

Will get back to you.

I could drive it down :v:

I've never shipped anything that big, no idea who or how to deal with that!

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭no leaf clover

i gusess this one will be for flunked!! its a beautiful truck, i lovev my savage and all but ive never gotten it runnin 100%

i gusess this one will be for flunked!! its a beautiful truck, i lovev my savage and all but ive never gotten it runnin 100%
    the HPI dvd that comes with the truck gives lots of good advise dude. Mine isn't even fully tuned yet but it's still a flyer I guess you never get things 100% the way you'd like them to be but it's fun getting there :-)
    Taking my savage out for a bash later and will be recording video, so watch this space :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭g5hn710m4xpdwy

Damn straight NLC back away not today crazey vectra:D i probly will try to take it off your hands how does 350 sounds?

• Advertisement

Flunked wrote:
    Damn straight NLC back away not today crazey vectra:D i probly will try to take it off your hands how does 350 sounds?

:D

I wouldnt do that to you ... Would I ? :confused: :rolleyes:
    :D

This thread is confusing me.... :confused:

I'm not "selling" - vectra asked me if id sell, so i just went along with it :)

you just confused me too :) are u selling this or just wondering what its gonna cost or whats happening? if you dooooo sell it remember me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,142 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

I reckon there must be 100's of Maxx's going to waste (in the shed out there) that have prolly not even had a gallon through them. Wish I could get me hands on them...

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Vmaxer

Man where did I come up with a price of 250 for mine, the one I'm selling to Vectra is just as clean, only differance is it stayed on the shelf for over a Year. Damn I should have have put it up for bids...:rolleyes:

Dubsmax wrote:
    Man where did I come up with a price of 250 for mine, the one I'm selling to Vectra is just as clean, only differance is it stayed on the shelf for over a Year. Damn I should have have put it up for bids...:rolleyes:

Why do you think I snapped it up :D

Paypal invoice came through. ;)

Wil make payment Monday as agreed.. ;)

and thats why i was gettin angrey at him for teasing :P

I bought mine just over a month ago, ran in the engine and that was it. I wouldnt put it for sale for 250 for the life of me! :eek: I wouldnt part with it for 350!

Flunked, i DO need a camera lens for a holiday soon, and may part with the t-maxx for the price i told Vectra. I wouldnt go to the bother of shipping from Dublin though

you wouldnt need to botehr shippin it :P i live in north kildare and i am lets say on the border of dublin
    but i have been offered a hopped up maxx for about the same price delivered to here i think from the uk ;-/

Ok no probs. :)

I cant beat 'hopped up', but spotlessly clean , delivery miles only is all i can offer :D

• Advertisement

lol that spotlessy clean makes it tempting but so does the hop ups :P

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭no leaf clover

i'd be tempted, have a savage but it doesnt run alot of the time!! although im sure i could spend less and have it running fine, maybe i jsut have a dillusional image of damage free driving!!?

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭GenericName

hey its flunked on his brothers account
    i am still interested in this cause the guy thats selling the hopped up oine hasnt got back to me/vectra

i'd be tempted, have a savage but it doesnt run alot of the time!! although im sure i could spend less and have it running fine, maybe i jsut have a dillusional image of damage free driving!!?
    maybe it needs a little bit of fine tuning Clover, Mine was grand last week and when I took it out yesterday it was like the settings had changed, So I went back to the base settings and retuned the engine this morning ... went like a rocket heh you should take a look at the dvd that comes with teh savage it gives detailed tuning instructions.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Vmaxer

I am starting to regret this deal I am doing with Vectra already, Its only when I took it out again I remembered how good the T-maxx was. I know when I look at this photo DSC07756.JPG I will regret selling it..
    I will blow the 250 on something stupid...I should take the time and tune it up...

Dubsmax wrote:
    I am starting to regret this deal I am doing with Vectra already, Its only when I took it out again I remembered how good the T-maxx was. I know when I look at this photo DSC07756.JPG I will regret selling it..
    I will blow the 250 on something stupid...I should take the time and tune it up...

You CAN do better than 250 for sure. They have a great resale value. I'm not sure about selling mine either, but its just sitting beside my xbox and other things i bought but never use :rolleyes:

gs39t wrote:
    You CAN do better than 250 for sure. They have a great resale value. I'm not sure about selling mine either, but its just sitting beside my xbox and other things i bought but never use :rolleyes:

They DO lose value.
    Can't do better than €250 now as the deal is done. ;)
    I recently bought a Revo for myself. Had 1/2 tank of fuel through it. I Paid €350 for it and we all know the Revo is more valuable than the T-Maxx. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,142 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

Are you sure it's only half a tank (i.e. 62.5ml)? That's funny. All other previously owned trucks I've ever seen advertised had either just been run in, or only had half a gallon through it...;)

T-Maxx wrote:
    Are you sure it's only half a tank (i.e. 62.5ml)? That's funny. All other previously owned trucks I've ever seen advertised had either just been run in, or only had half a gallon through it...;)

Did I buy it from you?
    NO...!
    Was it advertised here ?
    NO..!!
    So please do not try to correct me or call me a liar until you know what you are talking about. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Fobia

vectra wrote:
    I think it is time that a Mod/Admin intervened in this sale so as to clear this matter up asap.;)

I'm afraid I can't really do anything bar move the thread to the FS board, where these rules apply, which wouldn't make much sense, as the sale you're complaining about, isn't the sale on this thread at all...I'll chop posts relevent to the other tmaxx sale thread, and then move that one. Makes sense to me, I think. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement