Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Male Tongue?

Options
  • 14-01-2006 3:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭

Whats the general consensus on a male tongue piercing?

I've had mixed re-views from friend etc, just wondering what ye thought?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

in the words of chris rock

if you meet a girl with a pierced tongue she'll probably suck your :p
    if you meet a GUY with a pierced tongue, he'hh probably suck your :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭RoadSweeper

Lol, chris the legend!

is it associated with gay men?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 sweety4uall

Lol, chris the legend!

is it associated with gay men?
    once kissed a guy with a toungering.i for one didnt like it.weird sensation.and to top it all i found out later that he was gay.lol.mayb that was the weird sensation.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭RoadSweeper

lol, say you were gutted!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 sweety4uall

kinda.but then found out had ring on his thingy,felt i had lucky escape then.lol

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

Personally, I've never kissed someone with it done but I wouldnt assume someone was gay just because they did have it done.

I've had two male mates with it, and both were never assumed to be gay. Though they both took them out within a year...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

I've had mine done for about 7 years now and afaik i'm not gays

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Just typical of Piercings.
    Is this one Gay,is that one gay??
    Personally I dont think that any piercing should be associated with ones sexual preferences.

There was a thread somewhere here with a discussion on male navel piercing.
    Might be worth a read.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭NikNik

I went out with a guy who had a double tongue piercing (one behind the other) It had it's uses :D but didn't look great and got in the way when kissing since I also got mine done. Just a load of annoying clanging metal.

Anyway, apparently he was caught kissing a fella in a club after we broke up.

I think it depends on how much it suits you. Can look sexy on some and just plain camp on others.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭crash n byrne

A tounge piercings sole purpose is for sucking dik. Its not for anyone to say a guy with it done is gay but personally i tend to jump to that conclusion.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

A tounge piercings sole purpose is for sucking dik. Its not for anyone to say a guy with it done is gay but personally i tend to jump to that conclusion.

Yeah and posts like that are not welcome here--if you cant add something useful to a thread then dont bother posting.

Hellrazer wrote:
    Yeah and posts like that are not welcome here--if you cant add something useful to a thread then dont bother posting.

Cop on to yourself.

Thats my personal opinion, i wasnt slagging anyone, i wasnt saying a guy with it done was gay. All i was saying is that a tounge piercing is designed for oral sex, specifically for pleasuring the penis!

Excuse me??
    Dont tell me to cop on to myself--Ive banned people here for less than your previous post.

Good point on the other thread though.

Hellrazer wrote:
    Excuse me??
    Dont tell me to cop on to myself--Ive banned people here for less than your previous post.

Why?
    I wasnt attacking anyone.

Hellrazer wrote:

Good point on the other thread though.

Lol, i couldnt resist.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

There is more than *one* form of oral sex you know. And a man *can* pleasure a woman and give extra pleasure with it done.

Not everything is about the Cóck. Typical men!

:P

Jesjes wrote:
    There is more than *one* form of oral sex you know. And a man *can* pleasure a woman and give extra pleasure with it done.

Not everything is about the Cóck. Typical men!

:P

Yeah but only if he sticks his tounge out as far as he can until it hurts, its hardly practical.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

this is getting graphic ( covers lil sisters eyes)

this is getting graphic ( covers lil sisters eyes)

Lmao:)

Yeah I think its time to tone it down a bit--Think of the children.

• Advertisement

sorry:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

The goggles they do nothing!My eyes, they are burning! Why wont they stop!! :( Anywho yeah depends on the person, if you want your tongue pierced go for it, screw everyone else. You shouldnt really worry what other people (who dont know you) think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭Thephantomsmask

Yeah but only if he sticks his tounge out as far as he can until it hurts, its hardly practical.

Typical man, can't be bothered asking for directions to the important places!

Eh.. without going into graphic detail... you are very wrong :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Sorry i'm a bit slow can someone go into graphic detail, the more graphic the better :D

Anyway you don't need to push your toungue out that far as the bar tilts forward and can be used as such

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

Its is not and should not be associated in any way with ones sexual preference. This is typical.... "is this or that peircing gay".

Its your life, your body, and up to you if ya wanna get it done. to hell with what others think. I know a few blokes that have had it done, and are not by any means gay or bi.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭daiixi

You see this bloke I knew (turned out to be gay actually) had his tongue pierced and for some strange reason I found the piercing awesomely mesmerising (the piercing, not the guy!!!) and a couple of years later (after legalising) I got my tongue pierced.

So anyway, I've had my tongue pierced for 6 years now and it has NOTHING to do with giving oral sex to ANYONE. I got it done for me and for me alone...

bad generalisation. bad BAD BAD!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭Explosive_Cornflake

Jesjes wrote:
    Eh.. without going into graphic detail... you are very wrong :)
    No, he's right. It's done to far back on the tounge to be on any use on a girl.

Well, again, without going into graphic detail, I've had experiance with this, and I know more than a handful of girls who have had as well.

And I wouldn't lie to ya.

It's not "too far back". Not if ya know what you're doing :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

Jeez, I better tell my cousin with the kids that he is the gay one and I'm the straight one cos he has a tongue piercing. :rolleyes:

A tongue piercing isn't gay, men fcking men is gay.

Advertisement